Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Bpapparel 2

Easy setup and looks great, could use a few more options like instagram, since a lot of traffic comes from there.

Chokeshopify

Great app and support. Works out of the box and adds great value to my store. Richard and his team were prompt to answer my questions and tackled my request until the little customization was done. Highly recommended.

Crush Fitness India

i will be using this right now

Its Sancorp

Best app for competitive price,beats every other soocial login apps.

It Really Works Vitamins

This literally took 1 second to install - I'm so happy with it :)) Well done! xx

Teezindia

This app works like a charm. The developers replied quickly to my queries and were very helpful. Thank you!

Bots Store

Looks good so far! Was super simple to kick off and I can see folks have already started using it.

Roupas Moda

I think it will work very well!

Platform Clothing Usa

Works great. Communication with the team is excellent (though I didnt need to contact, their installer works well).

I was able to add social login to my site within 3 minutes. Plus it's cheaper than the other options,

Australian First Nations

I'm happy .. Still learning please help me and thank you for your support blessings xx