Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Wear Your Opinion - WYO.in

It is simple to use and effective.
Though bit slower to load, but happy with the out out and support is good too!
Very quick which is very rare for apps here :)

Bloomi

Great concept and the buttons look great. Unfortunately doesn't work with my template (Annabelle) as the login and register forms are on the same page, the social media login buttons appear, but not the register. If there a work around that can be done I will change to 5 stats in an instant. Also an option to choose the text font within the buttons to add more customisability would be super.

June 6, 2019

Thank you for your review.

We do support the button configuration on any page across the store by using the widget code. The font is customisable as well. As in email communication, we provide free support and do required changes.

The Monster's Art

I am using this app per advice of my mentor, to help me get more customers with accounts. I have just started using it and will let you know!

June 6, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind feedback. Hope the app is serving you well. We're always here in case you have any questions or need any kinda assistance.

Edify - Save on studying

fantastic, easy to install and works great. Just wish you were able to add a tick box for policies/agreements, etc.

June 6, 2019

Thank you very for the review. Hope, you're happy with the solution implemented for the policies.

nitro life

easy and good ,it help cause you dont have to code but every time imediately you login there is the app which does automatically get to social media

June 6, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. We're always at your service, in case you have any questions or need any assistance.

ALATURC

The Job is done very well and the app is very easy to install ! The cost is
cheap. I recommand the app for sure

May 8, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. Means a lot and gets us going.

9lunasshop.com

Very easy to install. Haven´t started to use it yet. I need to see if I can configure in spanish. I hope so

May 7, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We're always always here to help in all the possible way. Yes, the configuration can be done in Spanish.

De Facto Social

we just downloaded the app and we will give our feedback later ... we need to check the reporting and customers profile

Natural Force

Does what it says it will do for a reasonable price. We also like the customization options for button display/radius and language. Minimalist enough that you can change what you need without too much distraction. I also had a small issue, which Richard responded to us right away about. He helped us integrate a quick fix to our theme. Install was a breeze. Bottom line, it just works.

Belli-Belle

Just started using this app.. great value. Striving to make online experience seamless for customers by having customers login with their existing social identities.

April 17, 2019

Thank you very much for kind words. We are so happy that you loved the app and look forward to a long lasting relationship.