Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

My Fashion & Life

Great app and very easy to use, can't beat it for the low price. Highly impressed, no confusing configurations needed. Highly recommended

yeahmybaby

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Moon Goddess Gifts

We are using Oxi Social Login within our online store MoonGoddessGifts.com, and we are pleased with it. The price is very reasonable in comparison to other social login apps on Shopify and it works quite well, we recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

goozang

I used this app to help my customers logon seamlessly from our website. So far so good.

In The Veganing

Very good customer service, quick responses, and just helped me get the app set up on my site! Thanks!

Caffeic Coffee Roasters

Fantastic value for 1.99 a month. Does exactly what I wanted (allow users to log in via Google, Facebook, or Amazon). I think it has lots of other single-sign-on options such as Yahoo etc, but I've only used the three I mentioned. Plus, I wanted it to do something a bit custom on my website and the support team was super responsive, and edited my website code for free to support my request. I highly recommend this plugin.

Haus of Eva

Best price of all the other social media login apps for $1.99 mo. vs. $4.99 and up. Also, I had some trouble getting this set up due to a Google Analytics, and I wrote them and they fixed it IMMEDIATELY. They told me how to fix it, but before I had the chance they went ahead and did it. This saved me a good 30-min to an always busy day. And that doesn't even tell you about the ease of use, seamless user interface, and quality design. You get the option to change and customize the social media login buttons color for the aesthetically obsessed. So you can have a pale orange-pink for google instead of the clashing, garish red, etc. Don't waste your time with others. I tried them about 4-5 and they were harder to use and more expensive. This is one, two, three done... if you have ANY trouble, send them an email they respond in 3 hours or less. Problem solved. Never had service like this level with an app/plugin, etc.

Mandvilla

This APP is great, the support is amazing too; they helped customize the app to suit our requirements; which is really important to ace all aspects. I'd recommend this app for sure.

Ambaxo

Great app. Excellent pricing. Nothing about it is bad. I will definitely recommend it. Nice thumbs up.

Gofowing

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood