Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Mandvilla

This APP is great, the support is amazing too; they helped customize the app to suit our requirements; which is really important to ace all aspects. I'd recommend this app for sure.

Ambaxo

Great app. Excellent pricing. Nothing about it is bad. I will definitely recommend it. Nice thumbs up.

Gofowing

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Postal Worker Tees

Really happy with this app. Works as it should and I will keep it after the trial period. Thank you.

boldlyyouboutique

this app is great. it has everything that you would need in an app. it is great. awesome in fact. ..

KBEAUTY101

I used this app and help me a lot for social login. Simple and easy to use. No doubt. I recommend this app so much. XOXO

DuFauna - TopFauna

The app was easy to setup and works well for signing in with my Facebook account, thank you very much.

SoccerMarkt

Easy to setup initially and great support. Could not recommend it more - looks good too from the frontend!

Sophiemstore

Easy to use app which is important to business. I wish we could review after a month when we have experience with the app. I will update in a month. But so far so good. Will update in a month.

Skull and Beard Society

Been working great for well over a month! Tons of customers use it to sign in... Thanks very much!!!