Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Budli

Great social login app no one can match the price.

Leggings Gg

Love this app. Easy to configure, friendly support, and does what it's supposed to. You can see it on our website at https://leggings.gg

Ufloat

Awesome app. Easy installation and works like a charm. It is a new install for our site: theufloat.com, so we will have real time data to share in a month or so. Thanks!

Harperlewis

Really clean looking and functional app, works smoothly and has definitely enhanced our account creation on our store at www.harperandlewis.com

Romypets

Used the feature for my fledgling shopify www.romypets.com online pet supplies store. Absolutely brilliant, simple and looks professional.

Patch Freak

Awsome app,so easy to install and does exactly what it says for a great price and its working great @ apatchestore.com

Oxigen Hair

Good App Have not used it much but it works like a charm and am happy so far

The Coffee Care

Simple and very effective. I requested support for a question and I answered in minutes. I strongly recommend.

Box Quiz

This is an awesome app. So easy to install and customize. If only all apps were this easy. Just great. Thanks! https://boxquiz.dk

Hellanbach 2

the simplicity is Awesome! Integrates right into the the systems.