Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Ten Dollar Transformations

As soon as I clicked to buy this App, seconds later it was installed and working perfectly on my checkout page...with absolutely no extra work required from me at all. Very Happy. Thank you!

Afghanionllinedotcom

Bim B and Nathan from my chat with support are awesome as the others too, they helped me to get this done, Thank you for the app

Griffez

Easy and simple. Can customize a few things, should have more options.

Barista Swag

Pretty straight forward, does what it's supposed to. Check it out on our website baristaswag.com

Tattoofy

Good App. But load time could be optimized.

Budli

Great social login app no one can match the price.

Leggings Gg

Love this app. Easy to configure, friendly support, and does what it's supposed to. You can see it on our website at https://leggings.gg

Ufloat

Awesome app. Easy installation and works like a charm. It is a new install for our site: theufloat.com, so we will have real time data to share in a month or so. Thanks!

Harperlewis

Really clean looking and functional app, works smoothly and has definitely enhanced our account creation on our store at www.harperandlewis.com

Romypets

Used the feature for my fledgling shopify www.romypets.com online pet supplies store. Absolutely brilliant, simple and looks professional.