Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

From $1.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 23, 2018

Great app, extremely effective, and a great value for the money. Support is top notch and as close to immediate as you can get.

CB Music Centre
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 20, 2018

Simple Cheap and Effective app for providing ease of login and to capture an audience. 5S all the way. I would pay more for more features and customization options without resorting to CSS.

Brisvape
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 19, 2018

Great app, making the check out a seamless interaction should be at the top of any websites "to do" list.

Tom's Table Top
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
October 17, 2018

Absolutely amazing customer support, plus I like the service as well. Good price point and definitely eases user sign ups

Childrens Moda
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 7, 2018

good to use, let's try it for a while and purchase it after that
thanks for the programmer, hope can upgrade more social media like pinterest

Hapqueelin.com
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 26, 2018

Outstanding service and valuable social login with affordable price. I highly recommend this social login app for any new shopify merchant.

زهرينا
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 19, 2018

These guys are awesome. We were using Hull social sign on and we were paying way too much. We switched over to Oxi Social Login and we are saving money and they helped us import all our existing contacts. I highly recommend.

Rhone
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 11, 2018

Todavia no la he probado pero esta a buen precio, vamos a probar su funcionamiento. quiz às la edito desoues de probarla.

ObjetosOriginales
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 2, 2018

Great app, works really fine and affordable

Outgoexperience
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 29, 2018

app is easy to install and works like a charm. support is awesome. i've contacted their support a few times already and so far has never failed me. recently i made a non standard request, Richard fixed it in no time. I'm impressed with the support!

Subculture Industries Co