Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Montreal Systems

Lots of bugs!!!
1. 404 error when a customer tries to log in.
2. If the customer already exists, they cannot login via Google Login.
3. Page performance decreases by 800 ms after adding this app.

I would not recommend using this app at all.

Hhn Marketplace

Decent app, can customize your social login buttons to match the look and feel of your website; but had to uninstall the app because for whatever reason....some glitch going on with this Review Social Login app; I could not setup to connect the Instagram social login button, every time I attempted to, it would just automatically redirect me to a Instagram error page. The whole point of installing this app for me was to setup a Facebook and Instagram social login button for our customers, but it defeats the purpose if I can't even setup the Instagram social login button.

Gadgetworld Ae

The main reason why we removed it because it shows on google login window "Choose an account to continue to oxiapps.com". Not our website URL. Another reason is increased spam. If social login is not built-in shopify then I don't recommend using a third party app. We also observed social login is not very necessary.

Cv Directo

No funciona aparece un error al intentar iniciar sesion, Doesnt works

Tweegsters Bricks

Simple to install easy to setup, would have given more stars if I didn't have to block the oxiapps.com domain from my e-mail server. SPAM / unsolicited E-MAILs begging for a review or other apps they make. Unwanted e-mails piss me off. here is your dam review now stop the spam.

Newsuittime

this app messes with your analytics data...says the customer purchase if from them and does not show the true data. I would look for another app if you care about analytics data.

Powtees

Absolutely pointless. Doesn't show up at the get out section unless a customer clicks log in.

How many of your customers actually click to log in before browsing and buying? The answer would be...none.

Save your money