Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

DudeMe

Overall good but it has a basic issue, login options are loading very slow, it has to be fixed by the team

April 6, 2021

Thank you for using the Social Login on your store. Please see the attached screenshot for loading time of the app assets. You can see that app script is loading fast, and the app assets are completely cached so any subsequent loading will not send any remote request and will be fetched instantly.

But you may know that all the 3rd party apps and scripts are loaded by Shopify's asynchronous engine and given a timeslot, so this is not the time as how much time the app takes to load but it's the time when it's allowed to load. This is done to make sure that store's main page loading is not impacted and app scripts should load independently. Thats where you'll see that there's a lag in showing the login buttons. This is true for all the apps.

This can be improved by loading the app script directly instead of doing asynchronous loading. I can help in doing the changes. Let me know, if you want to go ahead.

Montreal Systems

Lots of bugs!!!
1. 404 error when a customer tries to log in.
2. If the customer already exists, they cannot login via Google Login.
3. Page performance decreases by 800 ms after adding this app.

I would not recommend using this app at all.

Hhn Marketplace

Decent app, can customize your social login buttons to match the look and feel of your website; but had to uninstall the app because for whatever reason....some glitch going on with this Review Social Login app; I could not setup to connect the Instagram social login button, every time I attempted to, it would just automatically redirect me to a Instagram error page. The whole point of installing this app for me was to setup a Facebook and Instagram social login button for our customers, but it defeats the purpose if I can't even setup the Instagram social login button.

Gadgetworld Ae

The main reason why we removed it because it shows on google login window "Choose an account to continue to oxiapps.com". Not our website URL. Another reason is increased spam. If social login is not built-in shopify then I don't recommend using a third party app. We also observed social login is not very necessary.

Cv Directo

No funciona aparece un error al intentar iniciar sesion, Doesnt works

Tweegsters Bricks

Simple to install easy to setup, would have given more stars if I didn't have to block the oxiapps.com domain from my e-mail server. SPAM / unsolicited E-MAILs begging for a review or other apps they make. Unwanted e-mails piss me off. here is your dam review now stop the spam.

Newsuittime

this app messes with your analytics data...says the customer purchase if from them and does not show the true data. I would look for another app if you care about analytics data.

Powtees

Absolutely pointless. Doesn't show up at the get out section unless a customer clicks log in.

How many of your customers actually click to log in before browsing and buying? The answer would be...none.

Save your money