Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

letscurlup.com

Need additional features like configuring design and layout, place to display the login buttons etc.

Wear Your Opinion - WYO.in

It is simple to use and effective.
Though bit slower to load, but happy with the out out and support is good too!
Very quick which is very rare for apps here :)

nitro life

easy and good ,it help cause you dont have to code but every time imediately you login there is the app which does automatically get to social media

June 6, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. We're always at your service, in case you have any questions or need any assistance.

Belli-Belle

Just started using this app.. great value. Striving to make online experience seamless for customers by having customers login with their existing social identities.

April 17, 2019

Thank you very much for kind words. We are so happy that you loved the app and look forward to a long lasting relationship.

Ferly Distribuidora

I just install the app....Im on trial period...So far everything is perfect and support service already contact me...I ll be back with more comments in a couple weeks.

Sophiemstore

Easy to use app which is important to business. I wish we could review after a month when we have experience with the app. I will update in a month. But so far so good. Will update in a month.

The Toys Palace - Best Online Toys Store in Pakistan

I just installed this app. Well, I'll say it's good so far. I will post a detailed review after some time.

Ursul Paris

It works well in my opinion. I dont know really cause i wasnt in charge of this app and is the firt time i cannect to the app and i must absolutly do a review that i am not abble to do!

Shebal

Have not used it. Just give me some time.

Polishedfashions

Here's your review, stop pop-ups for paying customers. Instead, email once in a long while to ask for reviews, not bother your monthly paying customers that will cancel if your annoying popups don't stop soon!
Developer contacted, popup now disabled. So far everything ok, haven't had enough time to evaluate. Everything seems well, just really hope there was something we could do about not being able to import current customers.

Previous 1 3