Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Handpicked By Swan

gets the job done . it would be better if the login buttons load faster and directly connects with mobile apps instead of browser login

December 24, 2020

Hi,
Thank you very much for using Social Login app. Regarding the issue you mentioned about slowness of the app, it's takes a bit of time as all the scripts are loaded asynchronously to make sure that app doesn't block the main page loading. It can be further made faster by loading the app script directly.

Your feedback regarding the mobile apps is well accepted and we're already working on it.

CheckOutStore.com

Pretty good, not bad at all. UX can be imposed for sure. You can use your own API keys unlike other Social Login apps. A+

Meetyooshop-DealsGloble

There is a problem with Facebook and twitter personal account login. I don't know why, and Twitter has authorized it. Every click still reminds me to authorize login

letscurlup.com

Need additional features like configuring design and layout, place to display the login buttons etc.

Wear Your Opinion - WYO.in

It is simple to use and effective.
Though bit slower to load, but happy with the out out and support is good too!
Very quick which is very rare for apps here :)

nitro life

easy and good ,it help cause you dont have to code but every time imediately you login there is the app which does automatically get to social media

June 6, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. We're always at your service, in case you have any questions or need any assistance.

Belli-Belle

Just started using this app.. great value. Striving to make online experience seamless for customers by having customers login with their existing social identities.

April 17, 2019

Thank you very much for kind words. We are so happy that you loved the app and look forward to a long lasting relationship.

Ferly Distribuidora

I just install the app....Im on trial period...So far everything is perfect and support service already contact me...I ll be back with more comments in a couple weeks.

Sophiemstore

Easy to use app which is important to business. I wish we could review after a month when we have experience with the app. I will update in a month. But so far so good. Will update in a month.

The Toys Palace - Best Online Toys Store in Pakistan

I just installed this app. Well, I'll say it's good so far. I will post a detailed review after some time.

Previous 1 3