Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Get More

One click to install, easy to use, will deploy in my other online store in the future. Recommend to everyone~

yShoppi

Fast and practical service. Resolves whenever I need, and the app is included. I use and recommend it all over. Thanks to the creators.

Ballerskinz.com

This app seems useful. It looks like something that will help my eccomerce store grow. Hope it goes well.

LOL, I NEED That!

This is absolutely essential! Great app for my shopify store. Highly recommended! Totally worth the cost!

'Murrica

Very useful, and Richard was super helpful. Thank you!

WDropro

very useful, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Annalise Jewellery

Very good app, very simple to use and just works. See it in action on our website www.annalise.co.uk

Marveling Matilda

Loaded, tested (my usury), and it appears to be 100% on the mark. Fingers crossed on customer usage!

U-Trade

Just an amazing and stunning app with amazing customer service + quick response, wishing more success to you guys!

July 4, 2019

Thank you Gkionous. Your kind words and support means a lot :)

coolturaarte.com

So far the app seems to work as it's supposed to. But more importantly, the developers are VERY helpful and responsive. Recommended.

July 3, 2019

Thank you very much. We always make sure that all the answers and help is provided on utmost priority. Hope to have a long lasting relationship.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34