Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

MENWEISI

Tell us about your experience with Oxi Social Login

How would you rate this app?
Rated 5 stars

azonew

Easy install, works great at a better rate then most social login apps. Great customer service, very happy with this extension.

numbersea

I will try now,don't know if it is good
I will try now,don't know if it is good I will try now,don't know if it is good

BohoDaisy

Clean and simple, and the most affordable. Gave me the social logins I wanted with the least hassle.

JoyChicful

goodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoodsgoods

sooke cloudfactory

awesome, works great, no issues. had another social login that doesn´t worked. so this does wonderful.

Vgogfly On Line

good for our store, thank you so much. it is best way to allow customs to visite our shop easily, it is so nice

BingDecorCreations

it is very cool ,like it so much.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Kadartsilver

We do silver jewellery wholesale.
Cutomers use their facebook and google account to log in and order.
Oxi really helps, thanks a lot.

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Best social login app out there! It’s affordable and works very well. I contacted support for a few issues and it was fixed within 12 hours! Very speedy! Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36