Order Tracking at your store

Order Tracking at your store

by Packages24.com

Track orders at embedded page with 700+ carriers supported

Elise Pink

This app is very helpful, to offer a customer self-service option. Giving customers a convenient way to search their order shipping status, makes the office work less time-consuming. As a small business owner, I appreciate this app.

Cuppio

This application is amazing! They are adaptable to any kind of business. Their carrier list is very large and their application is very easy to use.

Mahe Outlet

So far I haven't had a single order but I love the fact that this allows you 100 free orders per month, and best of all, I was just thinking what customers would say if they seen where some items are shipped from. This has a feature which you can keep the names of shipping countries hidden. All in the free plan. I looked at the pricing and when the time comes, I will have no problem upgrading!

Coppélia

Great customer service. Willing to assist quickly getting your courier provider on the app so you can start tracking.

eMARKH Outdoor Products

Lots of options and it is user-friendly as compared to another app I tried before.
You can customize your tracking page etc.

MystiqAmber

Easy to set up and use. I've had great results so far, it works, but isn't the fastest. I highly recommend you add this to your list of go-to store apps.

HEDS SOLUTIONS

este é o segundo app de rastreio que eu uso, o primeiro, mesmo eu recebendo o código de rastreio, no reconhecia nem um código mas agora com este packages24 eu consigo rastrear meus pedido facilmente.

Catwalk Jewellery

I've been using this app successfully for over 6 months on my other store-abaolutely amazing, it has reduced customer email queries by 70%. This new store of mine uses a unique shipping company and packages 24 incorporated it successfully for us which I rate as the most professional customer service I have ever experienced. Thamk you guys!

Monarkgroupstore

Very good app, very fast customer service and they are attentive to our needs, recommend........................................................................................................................................

Shop at Mags™

So far so good. The app is working very well and the tracking is superior to the other tracking apps out there.

January 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We try our best. Also, a lot of new features are coming, so stay tuned!

Previous 1 3 4 5