Order Tracking at your store

Order Tracking at your store

by Packages24.com

Track orders at embedded page with 700+ carriers supported

NewA Marketing

I got what I wanted thanks to the explanatory instructions. The service is pretty good. Add tracking numbers process is very simple with the application.

justforpeoplestore

good app, with a lot of configuration tools. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimberlycompanies

This ap is great! This app provided all the destinations of the package it was tracking and delivery

Stuff & Trends

GREAT APP. Finally I find it. The free version is perfect for our store. We are a new store so we have very few orders for now I hope... When we have more than 100 orders I will gladly pay!

UrbanHolds

Love this app and its cool features. It also has a tab for drop shipper. Useful if some one is dropshipping.

roby store.com

this took me less than ONE minute to set this up It is a basic tracking system, and that's exactly what I need for my business. By far the easiest app I've had the pleasure of adding to my store. User friendly, and I like !.....

Speedimex Enterprise

It works pretty well. This is a great app helping you to track your package and give you full details about the steps and the trajectory of the item. I recommend it. This is a thumb up. i use to track now and then every expected package. The result is positive.

Something To Wear

It took me less than ONE minute to set this up It is a basic tracking system, and that's exactly what I need for my business. By far the easiest app I've had the pleasure of adding to my store. User friendly, and I like the ability to change some fields to fit my stores color scheme. Well done, Order Tracking! Well Done!!

Virtual Contact

I think this app accomplish requirements my clients would like to see in a proper formal store.
Nice work!!

Daily Family Deals

amazing app ! i recommend it to every business owner! i been using it for 5 months now and my buisness has been doing amazing!

Previous 1 3 4