Order Tracking at your store

Order Tracking at your store

by Packages24.com

Track orders at embedded page with 700+ carriers supported

Buzzpatch

The app does what it says, but more importantly, their customer support is next level. Responsive 10/10 and willing to help 10/10. Have been unbelievably impressed.

Capsules-cafe

très bonne application. simple a mettre en place et à utiliser. du sav en moin pour savoir ou est sa commande !

NORVINE® Store

Looks nice but does not work with Shopify's Multilanguage. 404 page not found when domain comes with subdirectory for multilingual shopify stores :/

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Unfortunately, the issue you're talking about is on the Shopify's end.
We display the tracking page at your store via the so-called "app proxy" feature, you may read more about it here: https://shopify.dev/tutorials/display-data-on-an-online-store-with-an-application-proxy-app-extension
This allows only one strict web-address for such a page, which excludes the possibility for it to work with a language subdirectory, as you've said. We hope that Shopify will fix this in the nearest future. There's nothing we or any other developer can do here.

GELEKI

The app is incredibly amazing. I had an issue and the support team responded to my email within a minute and could solve the problem.
I would give them more than 5 stars honestly.
Thanks.

Kidoobear

Really nice, even with the free plan i am satisfied, i ll test it for 1 more month and upgrade, i recommend 100%. good job..

April 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words!
We're constantly working to deliver new updates to provide an even better experience, so stay tuned!

technologies.co

I was able to customize the solution to my liking. Final mile carrier shows up, easy user experience. Perfect if you are dropshipping. All Aliexpress carriers show up :) The customer support team is there to help you make any changes.

For example, i provided a suggestion to add "estimated delivery time" and to fix some of the errors, it was fixed within 6-12 hours.

FlashHaute

I have yet to get an order on my store will tell us once I got one. thank you. for the time being app looks good.

kinsaworld

ES UNA NUEVA EXPERIENCIA, Y LO ESTOY PROBANDO PARA QUE NUESTRO CLIENTE TENGA UNA BUENA SEGURIDAD PARA QUE PUEDAN HACER SEGUIMIENTO A SU COMPRA

Triple Deal

good app i would but it again. it works good so far. looking to improve results woth this app. I am hoping

MellowMart

This app is great. The plan is pretty affordable for beginners. Has a ton of shipping carriers too. I recommend !