Order Tracking at your store

Order Tracking at your store | Reviews

by Packages24.com

Track orders at embedded page with 700+ carriers supported

Speedimex Enterprise

It works pretty well. This is a great app helping you to track your package and give you full details about the steps and the trajectory of the item. I recommend it. This is a thumb up. i use to track now and then every expected package. The result is positive.

Something To Wear

It took me less than ONE minute to set this up It is a basic tracking system, and that's exactly what I need for my business. By far the easiest app I've had the pleasure of adding to my store. User friendly, and I like the ability to change some fields to fit my stores color scheme. Well done, Order Tracking! Well Done!!

Virtual Contact

The app is very professional, gives to my costumers trust what they can see.
I really recommend it.
Thank you.

Daily Family Deals

amazing app ! i recommend it to every business owner! i been using it for 5 months now and my buisness has been doing amazing!

Minimalist Lifestyle Shop

Seems to work as it's supposed to. Looks good and is easy to set up and use! Still need to get an order to check if it actually works, but it's been pretty good so far!

Balance Your Look

very usefull app for starters! I would definitely recomanded. It shows form a to z where the package is.

Pequelin

Love, easy to use and set up and very track all my parcels, I will definitely recommend it to everyo

Vera Stores Philippines

Installed it and each time we track it says tracking does not exist but when you track on the courier website it works. Just trash

June 10, 2020

Thank you for your review.

As we've discussed via email, we've had a temporary issue with just one particular carrier, which has been resolved in just several hours after your support request. You may check it out; it works fine now!

Our support is always happy to help, and the majority of issues are resolved within just one day, or sometimes even within several hours. We provide fast support even during the current COVID-19 outbreak when it's hard to do, but we strive to provide the best possible service for our customers.

Find A Gift Fast

This is the first package tracking i have come across app that actually works I am happy with it so far.

Gemisa Shop

Excellent application, quite good, I like what I was looking for, it allows us a customized configuration. In a few seconds located the order tracking, I recommend it!