Order Tracking at your store

Order Tracking at your store

by Packages24.com

Track orders at embedded page with 700+ carriers supported

Find A Gift Fast

This is the first package tracking i have come across app that actually works I am happy with it so far.

Gemisa Shop

Excellent application, quite good, I like what I was looking for, it allows us a customized configuration. In a few seconds located the order tracking, I recommend it!

KENDYA

Cette App reponds à mes besoins, c'est bien fait! bravo! Je pense que vous avez fait un bon travail!

May 28, 2020

Je vous remercie pour vos aimables paroles!

Kupora

Awesome app awesome support

I can honestly say don't look elsewhere. This app has all the features you need. Highly recommended.

Dyfastore

A good application is easy to install and builds confidence in the customer for each item ordered ... very helpful

BFJ STORE

Excellent app.. Using free plan at the moment. I will continue to use even if i have to. Companies like these are great, help you out at the beginning by giving you a free option and time to build.. Thank you.. Would be great if the tracking number and order details would be automatically entered when the customer clicked on their tracking from the shipping confirmation email. Besides that its perfect and all you need. defo recommend....

Buzzpatch

The app does what it says, but more importantly, their customer support is next level. Responsive 10/10 and willing to help 10/10. Have been unbelievably impressed.

Capsules-cafe

très bonne application. simple a mettre en place et à utiliser. du sav en moin pour savoir ou est sa commande !

NORVINE® Store

Looks nice but does not work with Shopify's Multilanguage. 404 page not found when domain comes with subdirectory for multilingual shopify stores :/

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Unfortunately, the issue you're talking about is on the Shopify's end.
We display the tracking page at your store via the so-called "app proxy" feature, you may read more about it here: https://shopify.dev/tutorials/display-data-on-an-online-store-with-an-application-proxy-app-extension
This allows only one strict web-address for such a page, which excludes the possibility for it to work with a language subdirectory, as you've said. We hope that Shopify will fix this in the nearest future. There's nothing we or any other developer can do here.

GELEKI

The app is incredibly amazing. I had an issue and the support team responded to my email within a minute and could solve the problem.
I would give them more than 5 stars honestly.
Thanks.