Order Tracking at your store

Order Tracking at your store

by Packages24.com

Track orders at embedded page with 700+ carriers supported

Gemisa Shop

Excellent application, quite good, I like what I was looking for, it allows us a customized configuration. In a few seconds located the order tracking, I recommend it!

KENDYA

Cette App reponds à mes besoins, c'est bien fait! bravo! Je pense que vous avez fait un bon travail!

May 28, 2020

Je vous remercie pour vos aimables paroles!

Kupora

Awesome app awesome support

I can honestly say don't look elsewhere. This app has all the features you need. Highly recommended.

Dyfastore

A good application is easy to install and builds confidence in the customer for each item ordered ... very helpful

BFJ STORE

Excellent app.. Using free plan at the moment. I will continue to use even if i have to. Companies like these are great, help you out at the beginning by giving you a free option and time to build.. Thank you.. Would be great if the tracking number and order details would be automatically entered when the customer clicked on their tracking from the shipping confirmation email. Besides that its perfect and all you need. defo recommend....

Buzzpatch

The app does what it says, but more importantly, their customer support is next level. Responsive 10/10 and willing to help 10/10. Have been unbelievably impressed.

Capsules-cafe

très bonne application. simple a mettre en place et à utiliser. du sav en moin pour savoir ou est sa commande !

GELEKI

The app is incredibly amazing. I had an issue and the support team responded to my email within a minute and could solve the problem.
I would give them more than 5 stars honestly.
Thanks.

Kidoobear

Really nice, even with the free plan i am satisfied, i ll test it for 1 more month and upgrade, i recommend 100%. good job..

April 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words!
We're constantly working to deliver new updates to provide an even better experience, so stay tuned!

technologies.co

I was able to customize the solution to my liking. Final mile carrier shows up, easy user experience. Perfect if you are dropshipping. All Aliexpress carriers show up :) The customer support team is there to help you make any changes.

For example, i provided a suggestion to add "estimated delivery time" and to fix some of the errors, it was fixed within 6-12 hours.