Order Tracking at your store

Order Tracking at your store

by Packages24.com

Track orders at embedded page with 700+ carriers supported

Catwalk Jewellery

I've been using this app successfully for over 6 months on my other store-abaolutely amazing, it has reduced customer email queries by 70%. This new store of mine uses a unique shipping company and packages 24 incorporated it successfully for us which I rate as the most professional customer service I have ever experienced. Thamk you guys!

Monarkgroupstore

Very good app, very fast customer service and they are attentive to our needs, recommend........................................................................................................................................

Shop at Mags™

So far so good. The app is working very well and the tracking is superior to the other tracking apps out there.

January 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We try our best. Also, a lot of new features are coming, so stay tuned!

e-atoz

Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice

amagrand

We are about to use it and integrate it in our store. We hope it works for us and will benefit us and our customers as well. Tracking is really important both for seller and buyers. Thanks.

Dog Training Goodies

I love the application, and how easy it is to include in my store. I also like the fact that the free tier is available to help a new entrepreneur scale a bit and make money before starting to pay for it. I would definitely be buying if my store starts making more sales.

justforpeoplestore

good app, with a lot of configuration tools. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimberlycompanies

This ap is great! This app provided all the destinations of the package it was tracking and delivery

Stuff & Trends

GREAT APP. Finally I find it. The free version is perfect for our store. We are a new store so we have very few orders for now I hope... When we have more than 100 orders I will gladly pay!

UrbanHolds

Love this app and its cool features. It also has a tab for drop shipper. Useful if some one is dropshipping.

Previous 1 3 4