Order Tracking at your store

Order Tracking at your store

by Packages24.com

Track orders at embedded page with 700+ carriers supported

e-atoz

Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice

amagrand

We are about to use it and integrate it in our store. We hope it works for us and will benefit us and our customers as well. Tracking is really important both for seller and buyers. Thanks.

Dog Training Goodies

I love the application, and how easy it is to include in my store. I also like the fact that the free tier is available to help a new entrepreneur scale a bit and make money before starting to pay for it. I would definitely be buying if my store starts making more sales.

justforpeoplestore

good app, with a lot of configuration tools. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimberlycompanies

This ap is great! This app provided all the destinations of the package it was tracking and delivery

Stuff & Trends

GREAT APP. Finally I find it. The free version is perfect for our store. We are a new store so we have very few orders for now I hope... When we have more than 100 orders I will gladly pay!

UrbanHolds

Love this app and its cool features. It also has a tab for drop shipper. Useful if some one is dropshipping.

roby store.com

this took me less than ONE minute to set this up It is a basic tracking system, and that's exactly what I need for my business. By far the easiest app I've had the pleasure of adding to my store. User friendly, and I like !.....

Speedimex Enterprise

It works pretty well. This is a great app helping you to track your package and give you full details about the steps and the trajectory of the item. I recommend it. This is a thumb up. i use to track now and then every expected package. The result is positive.

Something To Wear

It took me less than ONE minute to set this up It is a basic tracking system, and that's exactly what I need for my business. By far the easiest app I've had the pleasure of adding to my store. User friendly, and I like the ability to change some fields to fit my stores color scheme. Well done, Order Tracking! Well Done!!

Previous 1 3