Packlink PRO Shipping Platform

Packlink PRO Shipping Platform

by Packlink shipping

Multicarrier Shipping Solutions for eCommerce and Marketplaces

myblinki

7 shipments lost or nowhere to be found. Packlink's customer support is the WORST team I have ever experienced. Unorganized, unmotivated and can't be bothered to answer if not by copy pasting a template answer, no signel degree of care or attention for customer issues. Now they want to charge me a supplement for a shipment that is not even mine? Stating I sent a shipment of 11kgs and 1 meter in size when our ecommerce sells 10gram phone stickers. It is obviously a mistake but they wont do anything to fix the mistake besides sending copy-paste generic answers. I am DONE with Packlink. Worthless team, worthless service.

July 19, 2021

Hi,
I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience.
We are contacting you via email to discuss this further with you, and find a suitable solution.
Please do keep an eye out for my email.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Packlink Customer Service team

LUXX

Clonky and buggy app. Had to add sender details three times as it failed to save or accept it. It couldn't find the post code until you try multiple times. And when we try to add delivery service, a fixed popup comes up that will not go away ("With your Shopify pricing plan, you can generate shipments from the orders tab, but you cannot display our shipping prices to your customers.").
Who's got the time to constantly be in touch with support for all these buggy apps if basic features fail?

July 5, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very sorry to hear about this situation.
Please contact us through business@packlink.com, make sure to send your Packlink user email, as it wasn't specified in your review, and I can ensure you we will do our best to find a solution to your problem.
Thanks
Packlink Customer Service team

Pourquoi Princesse SAS

I strongly urge against this app. The customer service is terrible. Every time you have a technical issue there is no response at all, and you have to resolve the issue yourself. Today, a customer service representative reset my password, and then erased all of my orders, my integrations and APIs with Shopify, and all of the bills paid. This happened in the morning and no one has called me back to resolve the issue. Find another transport service. You will only be disappointed by this one. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER!

June 14, 2021

Thanks you for your review. We apologise for the issue. One of our support team will come back to you urgently to give you full support.

DUEROS

Horrible service by packlink
By being such a liar towards customers pretending that packages are going to be picked up and 12 days later nothing still and only reply I get is reschedule for next day this is the worse provider when it comes too be honest and finding solutions. Reply:
I was in contatc with packlink every day and nobody provided a solution or the decency to be honest regarding the carrier's issues and still till now is unknown to many customers. Please everyone go to trustpilot and see what is really happening.

May 25, 2021

Thanks you for your review. We apologise for the issue with your shipment. Please could you comunicate us the Packlink reference in order launch an investigation with the carrier and our support team will come back to you urgently with a resolution. One of our team trying to reach you several times without success.

Packlink team

L'écharpe

DO NOT USE THEM, NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL, ZERO CUSTOMER SERVEICE, SINCE DAYS CONTACTING THEM TO LOCATE MY PICK UP, THEY DID NOT OFFER ANY SOLUTONS, JUST ASK ME TO CANCEL MY SHIPMENT AFTER WAITING 3 DAYS, ITS A SCAM COMPANY, LOST TWO DAYS TRACKING A PAQUETE, AGAIN NO SUPPORT, NO INFORMATION, LACK OF COMMUNICATION, PURE HEADACHE.

May 19, 2021

Thanks you for your review. We apologise for the issue with your shipment. Please could you comunicate us the Packlink reference FR2021.....in order launch an investigation with the carrier and our support team will come back to you urgently with a resolution. One of our team will contact you tomorrow in order to give you full support on this incident. We will do as much as we can to solve this issue.

Higienic Masks

El peor servicio de atención al cliente. Estuvimos trabajando 4 meses con ellos y no fueron capaces de resolver las incidencias que iban surgiendo con los transportistas. Muchas veces, seleccionábamos una franja horaria para que viniera el transportista y no venía. Muy poco serio. Dejamos de trabajar con Packlink cuando nos cobraron 13,36€ de suplemento porque supuestamente habíamos enviado un paquete hacía 2 meses de un peso 14 veces mayor al real y unas medidas inmensas. Nosotros vendemos mascarillas higiénicas y en ningún caso 200 mascarillas pueden pesar 9,55kg. El servicio de atención al cliente nos pedía enviarles una fotografía del paquete encima de una báscula con la etiqueta del transportista, una foto que obviamente no teníamos. NUNCA MÁS PACKLINK

May 5, 2021

Gracias por la review. Comentarte que la refacturacion por desvacion es un proceso automatico que se lanza en cuando el transportista scanea el envio. Esta fuera de nuestra operativa. No obstante vamos a retomar el expediente y hablar conel transportista para ver de donde viene el error y solucionar este problema. Un agente le contactara sin falta mañana.

Lamentamos lo occurido y vamos a poner todo los medios possible para resover este incidente.

L'Onyx Boutique

Application facile à utiliser ou installer par contre en cas de soucis, leur service client sur le site est inutile et le pire que je connaisse. Cela fait 2 mois que je demande à avoir un commercial en ligne car on m'avait offert des expéditions et cela n'a jamais été le cas. On "transmet" la demande mais personne ne me contacte. Idem pour un soucis technique de synchronisation avec Amazon 1 mois 1/2 pour que la solution soit trouvée mais sans retour de leur part pour me dire que c'est résolu.

April 30, 2021

Bonjour, Merci pour votre review, Merci de nous envoyer un mail avec vos coordonnées à comercial@packlink.fr.

Nous vous contacterons dès que possible.

Packlink team

RoRoClothing

The worst customer service i have ever experienced in my life!!!! My customer made an order and just the delivery its self costed £20 as he wanted it express delivery. I find out that apparently the delivery company did not have the information regarding my delivery (I don't know if this was Pack links fault or not) which then led for them to pick it up late, then the 1 day express delivery turned into 7 days. My customer obviously cancelled the order and was not happy. I then tried to contact pack links customer service department via the chat to sort out the cancellation/ diverting the parcel back and they either ignored my messages or took 24-48 hours for an automated random message that didn't answer any of my queries or concerns. The customer service department (or the person i had at least) does not care or want to help. It feels like, after they have taken your money that's their part done. I requested my case to be passed onto someone else but that suggestion had also been ignored. I really do not recommend using pack link - you spend more hours trying to sort out the deliveries yourself and is a complete waste of time. Overall for this one delivery I have been on messages or on the phone for over 4 hours and still not got to the end of it. On another note - they have taken money out of my account without notice or any information to why they are doing it, and I'm still waiting for a reply... assuming I will have to wait another 24-48 hours time due to the lack of care from this company. 1 Star in generous!

March 30, 2021

Thanks you for your review. We apologise for the issue with your shipment. Please could you comunicate us the Packlink reference UN2021.....in order launch an investigation with the carrier and our support team will come back to you urgently with a resolution. One of our team will contact you tomorrow in order to give you full support on this incident. We will do as much as we can to solve this issue.

Balto

Les emails de suivi envoyés pas Packlink ne contiennent pas le nom de notre marque, du coup nos clients n'associent pas l'email qu'ils recoivent avec leur achat sur notre site. Aussi, le sujet de l'email est "Suivez votre envoi : FR2021PRO0000330107", pas du tout informatif. Contrairement aux autres plateformes en France (Sendcloud), Packlink ne vous donne pas la possibilité d'éditer les emails de suivi, ce qui ruine notre expérience cliente. Une situation qui laisse à désirer, vraiment dommage car les prix proposés par Packlink sont top. Il suffirait de pouvoir éditer le sujet, ajouter un logo et le nom de la boutique !

February 15, 2021

Bonjour,
Merci pour votre feedback. Nous travaillons sur les points énumérés et espérons avoir résolu ces points d'ici peux.

Cordialement

SOHO GRIT

Good at a start. But they have internal issues with currencies!!!! AND THEY HAVE NO ONE TO ACTUALLY SPEAK TO! HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE! If you are in the UK and you get charged in EUR for some reason.. You ship a package for say 100€. Then 2 weeks later you will get an email saying its missing £12, why? Because 100€=88£, and then they say you paid £12 too little. One shipment fine, coincidence. But I have over 50 individual support tickets where they charged the difference for 1000s of £. Every single time its the exact currency difference. SCAM!

February 4, 2021

Thanks you for your review. We apologise for the issue with your shipment. We localized the shipment and we launch an investigation with UPS and will come back to you urgently with a resolution. One of our team will contact you tomorrow in order to give you full support on this incident. We will do as much as we can to solve this issue.

Previous 1