SEO Image Optimizer+Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer+Page Speed

by Giraffly

Image Compression, SEO ALT, Add Watermark. Improve pagespeed

RELX STORE BY YHJ

Optimize all my product's images just by one click, and it free for me because I have only a few products. nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yougiftswitch

This is really confusing, the speed score of my site dropped, but when we test the site is actually faster than ever before. So far it works well.

yoonhi2020

After the installation, the bounce rate did droppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp. =} Recommended.

China Culture

I am “wow” by the immediate affect the app has on my site loading speed. Can’t even think of how it even do that. Waht I did was just one simple click. Amazing app. Highly Recommended.

lpqwerasdf

I was confused by the drop of the site-speed score after I use this app. But after testing my page site and read the doc they provide. The drop was created by sth else which is cheat latency (not a tech person so don’t really know that it is) the thing I know is that the app does works.

momsfarmhousedecor

Love to using the app to not only add watermark but also do compression and add alt text that's all good

December 3, 2020

Hello,

Hope you doing well all.

Thank you for your good review! Thank you for your full support!

Happy that these features help and hope your business all the best.

Feel free to let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Have a nice weekend ahead.
Giraffly

Utoper

I find this app at SEO Master. SEO Master doesn’t have image optimizer, so I tried this app. It helped me with my images.

Doc_She

buona buona buona la consiglio.ecco una stupidaggine
è sta cosa dei 100 caratteri x la recensione.se uno vuole scrive 2 cose nn è padrone e tanta gente nn vi lascia i commento.

Stay Home Needs llc

I love this App. I am so excited to correct all of my mistakes. This is fabulous. Thank you very much.

TCMNP

It's easy to start page speed, but a liitle hard to understand the the feature. How is the preloading work? I read the description there and search, now I get it. You do well!

Previous 1 3 4