SEO Image Optimizer ‑PageSpeed

Page speed boost. Image Compression,Image SEO, Add Watermark.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Unique by Yoggiebear

From a non technical SEO background, I used this app to analyse and then improve my site dramatically

Natural fashion

It can help me better optimize the speed of my website and improve the user experience. Such a tool is very good. I hope there are more such programs.

January 10, 2022

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Jolie Vaughan Mature Women's Clothing Online Boutique

This has been the most helpful app gave my website huge increase in speed. I use two Giraffly apps, both are amazing. But their customer service is better than ANY company (not just Shopify apps) I have ever encountered. As most of us know in our business, customer service is the most important factor. That is what made me add this app because I knew that their support would help a Shopify newbie as myself. Thank you Giraffly team!!

January 10, 2022

Fidget Haven

Finally an app that works out of 1000's Finally an app that works out of 1000's Finally an app that works out of 1000's

November 26, 2021

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Fengshui Temple

This app is very useful, very effective in improving my web page loading speed, I highly recommend you all to use this app, so that I from the original speed measurement only 20 +, a sudden increase to nearly 50, and now I am still continuing to optimize

Terra Oils

love and would definitely recommend - I needed an app to optimize photos without me doing it manually - saved so much time

RELX STORE BY YHJ

Optimize all my product's images just by one click, and it free for me because I have only a few products. nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yougiftswitch

This is really confusing, the speed score of my site dropped, but when we test the site is actually faster than ever before. So far it works well.

China Culture

I am “wow” by the immediate affect the app has on my site loading speed. Can’t even think of how it even do that. Waht I did was just one simple click. Amazing app. Highly Recommended.

lpqwerasdf

I was confused by the drop of the site-speed score after I use this app. But after testing my page site and read the doc they provide. The drop was created by sth else which is cheat latency (not a tech person so don’t really know that it is) the thing I know is that the app does works.

Previous 1 3