Page Speed+SEO Image Optimizer

Page Speed+SEO Image Optimizer

by Giraffly

Image Compression, Site Speed Optimization, Page Speed Boost.

Utoper

I find this app at SEO Master. SEO Master doesn’t have image optimizer, so I tried this app. It helped me with my images.

Doc_She

buona buona buona la consiglio.ecco una stupidaggine
è sta cosa dei 100 caratteri x la recensione.se uno vuole scrive 2 cose nn è padrone e tanta gente nn vi lascia i commento.

Stay Home Needs llc

I love this App. I am so excited to correct all of my mistakes. This is fabulous. Thank you very much.

Hanan Dashti

The App shows me how many images there on my store, before I start optimization. Also, it will syncing new images, so I will not miss any one.

TCMNP

It's easy to start page speed, but a liitle hard to understand the the feature. How is the preloading work? I read the description there and search, now I get it. You do well!

LVZQZJ

I know a little code, so when I saw the score of my website speed on Google PageSpeed Insights, then I checked the code of this app. I find that the app does as it says, preloading, will not affect the speed. Also, it's just the advice, not actually cut off the score shown on the result.

beyondinsta.com

Ah, it's easy to use with the free plan, will consider upgrading. Image SEO Optimizer is the best application so far.

Sensi Graves

Syncing images in real time and automated optimized, so that I am free to work with my business. Hope that helps more.

handigzo.nl

great!!!!!!!!.........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turnbak

Although they don’y have a lot features for now, but this app is so reliable. Hope you guys develop more features!

Previous 1 3 4 5