Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

DBung

I can literally see how my pages load faster than before, thanks to this app. Without it, I do not know how to improve the speed of my site.

HairMadeEasi

This app has helped speed up our website by 30%. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

August 13, 2020

Parrot Crow Kids Wear

I've installed this app to improve the loading speed of my pages. A little bit skeptical at first, but now I'm really seeing results. Pages are loading faster. Great app so far.

Arketicom

Sembra che funzioni, tuttavia i risultati dello speed test di google mi restituiscono gli stessi tempi di caricamento sia su smartphone che desktop.

August 4, 2020

bbunicornio

Page does load faster. Really like it so far. I recently opened my shopify story so I'll see how things go in the next weeks. Thanks!

July 29, 2020

Bella Vera

veloce ed efficente .. si installa in pochi secondi e sembra velocizzare il sito buon lavoro .................................................

July 23, 2020

World Super Store

great app and works as advertised, pages are a bit faster which is a lot in terms of conversion and customer satisfaction.

July 16, 2020

Art-O-Rama

Preloading images really makes a difference! It's very simple, self-explanatory, and FREE! Thank you!

July 6, 2020

mqrket

Very good App, It is the best solutions to increase the shop load speed of my shop. Thanks so much for your support

June 25, 2020

Winkeltje van Lynn

Yes, i hope this helps, didn't found how it works yet, hope this is gonna help me a lot so help me please....

June 25, 2020

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better :)