Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

cozyfavor

I'm glad to download this software, need to observe for a while, and then see if the site speed has improved.

CuddlyCryptids

I installed and could immediately tell the difference, I don't really have any other information for you other than that.

NeighborhoodOOOlympion

great! easy to use! i was satisfied with services and its a big help!.....................................

Kaimana's Dream

I used this app to increase my store speed and it has went up to around a 83% score. I would highly recommend them!

PreloveFashion

Dat dit grates is . is n groot plus en dis maklik om te gebruik veral vir beginners wat nie veel weet nie. Baie dankie

Maydn Beauty

Great app! It really helped my store speed. Easy to install. Beginner friendly.
Try it now. It's great

Oh-Hers Fashion Boutique

Just installed because my store was running slow and so far its awesome. Page speed is much improved. l am really glad I gave this app a try.

Reflexico™

fantastic speed up, thanks a lot. the link does load super fast, no more waitingtime for my shop visitors

Ady

Literally the only thing you need to do, for get a faster shopy navigation is to install the app, and verify in 3 steps that it´s actually installed, by then you´re already to set. Great app, 100% satisfied.

maxzol

Works great, I do not have much absorption and I work mostly with a hot spot and feel the difference

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22