Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Seattle Gold Grillz

It's easy to start page speed, but a little hard to understand the feature. How is preloading work? I read the description there and search, now I get it. You do well!

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I've had this installed for a few months now. My store was hovering at '20' - this morning is is at '19'. Apparently, this is not working for me. Edited: Now that I understand how this app works, I am giving it a 5-star rating. I've received great customer support!

September 20, 2020

Hi,

First, I would like to say that this app does NOT affect your page load speed. It preloads links, so it works from the second-page view. Since GTmetrix or Google PageSpeed Insights DO NOT account for the second page, there won't be any difference at scores. It enhances the USER EXPERIENCE and the shoppers who access the site can feel it, feel the faster speed.

The Page Speed Booster is using a technique called "prefetch", in which we’re actually requesting and downloading the page and storing it in the cache, right before your shoppers click the link to the page.

If you have more questions, please let me know. I would be glad to help you.

meesk

i used this app and helped me a lot for speed up my store .. directly without any coding once i install it will work perfectly

Superself Nutrition

It works. Period. There is even no installation. Once you put it in your Shopify, your store loads faster.

Sofalova.lt | sofos, sofos-lovos, kampines sofos, lovos, foteliai

Perfect app which helps to solve page opening speed and keeps your customer longer in your webshop looking for products

Whole Meat

For now, it works not a HUGE improvement but still an improvement compared to what I would have done by myself. Good job keep the good work.

cloudswage

it's free, every use this to promote their products and all other things on the Shopify platform. this app is good to understand how strategy builds and works for product selling on e-commerce.

AllForYou-nitsuj

i just installed it so dont know exactly but it seems te work lets see, hope to see fast some more traffic on my websho

Yampek

Very fast to set up! It takes 10 seconds, basically, you don't have to do anything. I hope the app will perform well!
Thanks, Team Page Speed Booster

GEAR UP online hengelsport.be

Its amazing how fast it is to install and also its doing its jo perfectly.
Because a lot of gifs are being used on my shop was this exactly what i needed, thank you for the amazing solution!