Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

meesk

i used this app and helped me a lot for speed up my store .. directly without any coding once i install it will work perfectly

Superself Nutrition

It works. Period. There is even no installation. Once you put it in your Shopify, your store loads faster.

Sofalova.lt | sofos, sofos-lovos, kampines sofos, lovos, foteliai

Perfect app which helps to solve page opening speed and keeps your customer longer in your webshop looking for products

Whole Meat

For now, it works not a HUGE improvement but still an improvement compared to what I would have done by myself. Good job keep the good work.

cloudswage

it's free, every use this to promote their products and all other things on the Shopify platform. this app is good to understand how strategy builds and works for product selling on e-commerce.

AllForYou-nitsuj

i just installed it so dont know exactly but it seems te work lets see, hope to see fast some more traffic on my websho

Yampek

Very fast to set up! It takes 10 seconds, basically, you don't have to do anything. I hope the app will perform well!
Thanks, Team Page Speed Booster

GEAR UP online hengelsport.be

Its amazing how fast it is to install and also its doing its jo perfectly.
Because a lot of gifs are being used on my shop was this exactly what i needed, thank you for the amazing solution!

clubcavalloitalia-shop.it

I just installed the app and it seems to me that it actually loads faster. Very good! Thank you. Good job!

New Blue Store

Recommend this app. Used it to help with page loading and I've noticed a difference.great app as starter store