Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Free

3smokeycoffeebeans

good and free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.shop-hannahmartin.com

I'm about to try the app. but so far it seems to be very good. thanks for the app and the possibility you give me :)

March 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better.

Made By Glenda

worked instantly. got my site from a 26 to 46, only a 20 point difference for mobile view. now going to figure out other ways to speed it up

homedecoronlinestore.com

My store got faster at first and now the score has gone down. I need the app to continue to improve the speed as I add product.

March 8, 2021

Hi,

This application will not increase or decrease any page load speed measures such as Pingdom or GTmetrix, Page Speed Insight, or others. Your site is not technically faster, but the user experience is highly optimized. It is also important to understand that these test tools look at the first page. Our technology is triggered on the second page. Thus you won't see any improvement in their rating. However, browse your site once the application is installed, and let yourself be impressed.

Hope this helps :)

uñas acrilicas

Fantastic app simpler impossible, and above it works what else you can ask for I highly recommend it

BisBShop

Very nice app feels like my shop is much quicker now. just install the app and that's it. very nice and easy set up.

ADORN V SEVEN FASHION BOUTIQUE

App seems to be cool so far. I just started using it, so maybe in a few weeks I'll be able to give a more detailed review. I'm just really hoping I can keep it. Fingers crossed.

The Shopsite

best app ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Perfect Hoop

I used this app to boost the speed of my store and it was so easy and straightforward! A definite no brainer

rbxleather

I can't write 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 character but it's good