ROAR: Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

KidsStokeStore

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Beautiful awesome My store was slow The store speed has been improved Thank you I recommend you deal with it

Hprestonmedia

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This App has made our site very fast i think its a great app thanks Very easy to install just one click and your web site is amazingly fast thanks for a great app its a must for any store Great fast and easy to install

Umbrella Beach

Location Australia
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Great. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Lavnder

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I think this is a great idea and truly think this will increase my conversion rate as I know when I am shopping wait times are often the biggest deterrent.

KingdomOfClothing

WOW. This App DRAMATICALLY boosted my store speed beyond expectations! I HIGHLY recommend installing this app as it definitely helps. Big thank you to the developers, id love to see what other apps are to come!

PronyStore

Location Ukraine

I waited a little longer until all the pictures were loaded. I have too many pictures, which is why I use this APP. I need to optimize them. Optimization. Excellent

Seattle Gold Grillz

It's easy to start page speed, but a little hard to understand the feature. How is preloading work? I read the description there and search, now I get it. You do well!

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I've had this installed for a few months now. My store was hovering at '20' - this morning is is at '19'. Apparently, this is not working for me. Edited: Now that I understand how this app works, I am giving it a 5-star rating. I've received great customer support!

September 20, 2020

Hi,

First, I would like to say that this app does NOT affect your page load speed. It preloads links, so it works from the second-page view. Since GTmetrix or Google PageSpeed Insights DO NOT account for the second page, there won't be any difference at scores. It enhances the USER EXPERIENCE and the shoppers who access the site can feel it, feel the faster speed.

The Page Speed Booster is using a technique called "prefetch", in which we’re actually requesting and downloading the page and storing it in the cache, right before your shoppers click the link to the page.

If you have more questions, please let me know. I would be glad to help you.

XBODY UK

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Slower website after installing this app! The speed score for our site was worse after installing this app did not do what it's supposed to do!

September 20, 2020

Hi XBODY UK,

If you have more questions, please let me know. I would be glad to help you.

meesk

Location Turkey

i used this app and helped me a lot for speed up my store .. directly without any coding once i install it will work perfectly