Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

Kawan Co.

Definitely faster than before. I just hope it will be the same with visitors of my site. Will be giving 5 stars after extensive use

August 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better.

New Blue Store

Recommend this app. Used it to help with page loading and I've noticed a difference.great app as starter store

Mayan Designs

Just installed it and it clearly loads faster! This is very cool and super useful for users experience. Super recommended.

Sublime Clothing Boutique

This app won’t let me log in to complete install. Tried doing it on different browsers and it still would not work. How can I finish my install?

August 25, 2020

Hi Sublime Clothing Boutique,

I'm so sorry for your case :(

Just wanna confirm if you're able to come across all these steps?
* Clear your cache (https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home) and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
* Ensure the web browser is up to date (https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-update-your-browser/) on the latest version.
* Try another device.
* If there still has this problem, please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, I will remote and check it for you.

Hope this helps :)

Glam Brow

Recommend this app. Used it to help with page loading and I've noticed a difference. Kudos to the developers of this app.

Steve Rude Art

Great app. Will update more after using for a while. Speed optimization is one of the most important factors in site ranking

Nahdo Inc.

Great app. Very helpful in speeding up my site. Highly recommended! Get it now!!! Its the best of the best and customer service goes above and beyond to help get your site optimized. Don't miss this one!

Palapa Barcelona

very good app

Juana Bonita Colombia

A fantastic app, totally worth the download. I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to increase their page speed.

hive-food

We have definitely noticed an increase in website speed when navigating between menu items, A+ app would recommend. Easy setup as always.