ROAR: Page Speed Booster

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
March 11, 2021

As described, installed and done. Says 30 seconds. Should say 15 seconds. Thank you for this FREE app!

Bainbridge Vegan Company
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 10, 2021

good and free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3smokeycoffeebeans
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 8, 2021

I'm about to try the app. but so far it seems to be very good. thanks for the app and the possibility you give me :)

www.shop-hannahmartin.com
Germany
Time spent using app: 20 days
RoarTheme replied March 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better.

March 7, 2021

worked instantly. got my site from a 26 to 46, only a 20 point difference for mobile view. now going to figure out other ways to speed it up

Made By Glenda
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 6, 2021

My store got faster at first and now the score has gone down. I need the app to continue to improve the speed as I add product.

homedecoronlinestore.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
RoarTheme replied March 8, 2021

Hi,

This application will not increase or decrease any page load speed measures such as Pingdom or GTmetrix, Page Speed Insight, or others. Your site is not technically faster, but the user experience is highly optimized. It is also important to understand that these test tools look at the first page. Our technology is triggered on the second page. Thus you won't see any improvement in their rating. However, browse your site once the application is installed, and let yourself be impressed.

Hope this helps :)

March 6, 2021

Fantastic app simpler impossible, and above it works what else you can ask for I highly recommend it

uñas acrilicas
Spain
Time spent using app: 12 days
March 3, 2021

Very nice app feels like my shop is much quicker now. just install the app and that's it. very nice and easy set up.

BisBShop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 3, 2021

App seems to be cool so far. I just started using it, so maybe in a few weeks I'll be able to give a more detailed review. I'm just really hoping I can keep it. Fingers crossed.

ADORN V SEVEN FASHION BOUTIQUE
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 3, 2021

best app ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Shopsite
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
March 3, 2021

I used this app to boost the speed of my store and it was so easy and straightforward! A definite no brainer

The Perfect Hoop