ROAR: Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

Superself Nutrition

It works. Period. There is even no installation. Once you put it in your Shopify, your store loads faster.

Sofalova.lt | sofos, sofos-lovos, kampines sofos, lovos, foteliai

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Perfect app which helps to solve page opening speed and keeps your customer longer in your webshop looking for products

Whole Meat

Location Japan

For now, it works not a HUGE improvement but still an improvement compared to what I would have done by myself. Good job keep the good work.

cloudswage

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

it's free, every use this to promote their products and all other things on the Shopify platform. this app is good to understand how strategy builds and works for product selling on e-commerce.

AllForYou-nitsuj

Location Netherlands

i just installed it so dont know exactly but it seems te work lets see, hope to see fast some more traffic on my websho

Yampek

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very fast to set up! It takes 10 seconds, basically, you don't have to do anything. I hope the app will perform well!
Thanks, Team Page Speed Booster

FORMULA FAN

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I just installed it, so my review might not be the most accurate one. But still, I just tried it out and surfed throught my site and clicked a couple of links and it seems to be working just as intended. The sites load quite a bit faster, especially when switching sites constantly and swiftly.
So yeah, give it a try and see whether it´ll do the job for you too or not!

August 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better.

GEAR UP online hengelsport.be

Location Belgium

Its amazing how fast it is to install and also its doing its jo perfectly.
Because a lot of gifs are being used on my shop was this exactly what i needed, thank you for the amazing solution!

clubcavalloitalia-shop.it

I just installed the app and it seems to me that it actually loads faster. Very good! Thank you. Good job!

Kawan Co.

Location Philippines

Definitely faster than before. I just hope it will be the same with visitors of my site. Will be giving 5 stars after extensive use

August 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)