ROAR: Page Speed Booster

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
March 3, 2021

Very nice app feels like my shop is much quicker now. just install the app and that's it. very nice and easy set up.

BisBShop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 3, 2021

App seems to be cool so far. I just started using it, so maybe in a few weeks I'll be able to give a more detailed review. I'm just really hoping I can keep it. Fingers crossed.

ADORN V SEVEN FASHION BOUTIQUE
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 3, 2021

best app ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Shopsite
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
March 3, 2021

I used this app to boost the speed of my store and it was so easy and straightforward! A definite no brainer

The Perfect Hoop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 2, 2021

I can't write 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 character but it's good

rbxleather
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 2, 2021

Very great app makes my site load very fast and my conversions has gone up like crazy it is not normal!

Winkelbak.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 17 days
March 2, 2021

Funktioniert super! Alles schneller! Kann ich nur empfehlen. Ist wirklich nach ein paar Sekunden bereits schneller, danke dafür!

Gib Rillé
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 28, 2021

I used the app to help my store load faster, especially on mobile. It is easy to set up, now my website loads faster.

Soup's Kitchen
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 28, 2021

Einfach toll, für einen Anfänger so wie ich, bin ich dankbar für ein solches Tool. Ich bin gespannt, wie es weiter geht :)

Vikinson
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 28, 2021

It was really super easy to install. I am waiting to see some results in the near future. will surely update on this.

Deterdraft