ROAR: Page Speed Booster

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 25, 2021

Great App, the functionality was working absolutely perfect. Highly Recommended..... will surely need more of this in the nearest future.

Capo Company LLC
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 24, 2021

Beautiful awesome My store was slow The store speed has been improved Thank you I recommend you deal with it

KidsStokeStore
Israel
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Edited March 13, 2021

This App has made our site very fast i think its a great app thanks Very easy to install just one click and your web site is amazingly fast thanks for a great app its a must for any store Great fast and easy to install

Hprestonmedia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 21, 2021

Great. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Umbrella Beach
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
February 19, 2021

I think this is a great idea and truly think this will increase my conversion rate as I know when I am shopping wait times are often the biggest deterrent.

Lavnder
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 19, 2021

WOW. This App DRAMATICALLY boosted my store speed beyond expectations! I HIGHLY recommend installing this app as it definitely helps. Big thank you to the developers, id love to see what other apps are to come!

KingdomOfClothing
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 20, 2020

I waited a little longer until all the pictures were loaded. I have too many pictures, which is why I use this APP. I need to optimize them. Optimization. Excellent

PronyStore
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 20, 2020

It's easy to start page speed, but a little hard to understand the feature. How is preloading work? I read the description there and search, now I get it. You do well!

Seattle Gold Grillz
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 23, 2020

I've had this installed for a few months now. My store was hovering at '20' - this morning is is at '19'. Apparently, this is not working for me. Edited: Now that I understand how this app works, I am giving it a 5-star rating. I've received great customer support!

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace
Time spent using app: 4 months
RoarTheme replied September 20, 2020

Hi,

First, I would like to say that this app does NOT affect your page load speed. It preloads links, so it works from the second-page view. Since GTmetrix or Google PageSpeed Insights DO NOT account for the second page, there won't be any difference at scores. It enhances the USER EXPERIENCE and the shoppers who access the site can feel it, feel the faster speed.

The Page Speed Booster is using a technique called "prefetch", in which we’re actually requesting and downloading the page and storing it in the cache, right before your shoppers click the link to the page.

If you have more questions, please let me know. I would be glad to help you.

September 20, 2020

Slower website after installing this app! The speed score for our site was worse after installing this app did not do what it's supposed to do!

XBODY UK
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
RoarTheme replied September 20, 2020

Hi XBODY UK,

If you have more questions, please let me know. I would be glad to help you.