ROAR: Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

Rental HQ

Time spent using app 11 minutes

App is NOT working , it won't even install !!! it is stuck asking for the store URL but won't do anything else

August 13, 2020

Hi Rental HQ,

We are so sorry for this inconvenience!
Recently the cookie policy has changed on modern browsers, the default value of the SameSite attribute for cookies has been changed from None to Lax. This will greatly improve security for users. And this is potentially resulting in breakage for some sites, including our app. We fixed this issue for common browsers like Chrome but after checking again, we found that this issue still occurs on Firefox, and we get this sorted already. This is a shortcoming from us and again, I am so sorry about this.

The app is now complete. Please just install the app again and feel the difference. The app is auto-configured so you don't have to do anything afterward.

Also, if possible, we highly recommend you use Chrome for installation for the best result.

I hope this makes sense.
Thank you so much!

HairMadeEasi

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has helped speed up our website by 30%. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

August 13, 2020

Parrot Crow Kids Wear

Location India

I've installed this app to improve the loading speed of my pages. A little bit skeptical at first, but now I'm really seeing results. Pages are loading faster. Great app so far.

Arketicom

Location Italy

Sembra che funzioni, tuttavia i risultati dello speed test di google mi restituiscono gli stessi tempi di caricamento sia su smartphone che desktop.

August 4, 2020

bbunicornio

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Page does load faster. Really like it so far. I recently opened my shopify story so I'll see how things go in the next weeks. Thanks!

July 29, 2020

Bella Vera

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

veloce ed efficente .. si installa in pochi secondi e sembra velocizzare il sito buon lavoro .................................................

July 23, 2020

World Super Store

great app and works as advertised, pages are a bit faster which is a lot in terms of conversion and customer satisfaction.

July 16, 2020

Art-O-Rama

Location Spain
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Preloading images really makes a difference! It's very simple, self-explanatory, and FREE! Thank you!

July 6, 2020

mqrket

Location Spain

Very good App, It is the best solutions to increase the shop load speed of my shop. Thanks so much for your support

June 25, 2020

BECOS

Location Japan

If you try to add a product to the cart on an Android device, the product will not be loaded even if you move to the cart page.

June 26, 2020

Hi BECOS,

We are so sorry for this inconvenience. We've also had it checked via a few Android devices and everything seems to be okay. This might belong to either cache issue in your device or your template conflict, and we are willing to check it for you. Could you please help us to submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com under Shopify App Inquiries category, our tech guys will be with you right away.

Thank you so much.