Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Free

AZALIE Shop

I am just starting to set up my store and believe this app will be a plus for my store. I am hoping it will help my customers load up my store faster.

Canagem.com

Easy to install, verification is simple and it appears to work. Thanks for this app. Highly recommended.

ExcellentSupply.com

A painless way to add some extra zip to make the user experience better for our customers. Thanks for a solid - and free app.

1place4goods.com

Top! Einfache Installation und die Seiten laden wesentlich schneller. Bisher mit allem sehr zufrieden.

AmeriTreats

This is one of the best App for boosting the page speed of the website. It's very helpful app for all to increase the page speed.

House of Swank

Just installed it, but yeah, it looks waaaaay faster. It's free, so we're going to try it out and see

BB's Secret Boutique

I just installed this app and my pages are loading so FAST. Hoping this will help bring in sales!!!!

Wonderland L'atelier

Wonderland L'atelier For magical girl jewelry and sailor moon inspired rings and much more So helpful and helped with my speed score a lot thank you! ^^

Vashtii

Great app, works well too. It helped speed up my store along with being very easy to use...........

Drop Top Company

Sped up my store instantly, I heavily reccamend downloading this super quick and easy to use app. Major game changer.