Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

ThinGaze.com

So far, so good. Just installed the app. I understand that this is to increase page speed. I will actually have to monitor this for a while to give a more comprehensive review.

We Love Our Beds

Early days but will hopefully increase speed. will be waiting to see what happens in the next few days

MISC. SHOP

So far so good. It is worth the try and hopes that this app is around in the future. Great app for beginners.

C.A.S Cosmetics

Time spent using app 5 minutes

SO FAR SO GOOD... I HOPE IT WORKS IN THE LONG RUN MY SPEEDS HAVE BEEN PRETTY LOW FOR A WHILE NOW....

Tingiie.com

Location Madagascar
Time spent using app 20 minutes

This is great,It works for now, let's see in the future. Don't forget to make your images tiny to make it faster too

BabyDucDuc

Location Spain

Verdaderamente fácil de instalar, espero que me ayude a mejorar la experiencia de mis clientes y aumentar mi tasa de conversión, de momento lo que he podido ver me ha gustado, espero que a mis clientes también.

Joshua Legal Art Gallery - Law Books

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

i am hoping this app helps with loading speeds, been stuck at speed 43 for a while now, lets hope it works!

Amazoline Store

I like this App its help my page speed and make the sale better thank you page speed booster and thank you Shopify

Lucks Best

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to boost the speed on my store and it really did make my store page move faster then what it originally was.

Terra Soleil

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Wow i had no idea how slow my page was until I installed this app!! It made my website so much faster. You can see it in action here: www.terrasoleil.com Thank you so much!!