Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

NeeshaValore Designs Shop

I used this app and its very easy to install and my website is loading faster than it was before using the app! Awesome job!

intersport-re

I recommend this app. With another app I chose before, it wasn't as fast as I would like. I had a C grade on GTmetrix and 73/100 on page speed DESKTOP with 23/100 on page speed MOBILE. Now, I got a B grade on GTmetrix, with 78/100 on page speed DESKTOP with 43/100 on page speed MOBILE. Also, my largest contentfull paint is only 1.2 seconds. And I didn't do anything to optimize my images at all. I could be able to obtain something better.

Chestnut House Goods

Excellent but short onboarding and the product does what it says. Google page speed dropped a little for desktop, but frankly, it loaded faster in the browser to me. End user experience is improved. I'll take it.

Agdress

very good, it really speed up our website speed, thanks! our website open it from slow to fast, we recommend you install it.

Fortune Eyewear

easy to use! and noticeable in higher speed very very very very very very very very very very happy!!!

NovidadesCenter

excelente aplicativo facil e rapido de instalar e cumpre o que e oferecido minha pagina melhorou muito a velocidade e as taxas de conversão.

D&A The Gadget Shop Ltd

so far so good will review it in the future, but it went really fast I recommend it for now,. thank you

NYKOBIA

So far so good. My store was running a little slow yet receiving traffic. This app is helping speed up my loading time.

Refinemylook

Great hap great app I like it seems fastest great work keep improving i will install other apps I will tell others I am looking forward to good things

Gadzed

Loving it. The quick installation is amazing. Actually, it's installed by default. you just need to verify it.