Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Shop On In

Love this app.! Easy breezy. Can't wait to this app., in action. I'll be back with more feedbacks in a few weeks.

Beauty Boxes by Anijah-Rose

I used this app to help me gain some speed points and also allow my customers to shop with ease and assurance.

Joshy's Marketplace

This App really works well! Very impressed by the sudden speed increase. Highly recommend using this product. Cheers!!!

Seybins

Brabo demais goste muito muito bomBrabo demais goste muito muito bomBrabo demais goste muito muito bomBrabo demais goste muito muito bom

Dhamma Brasil

Great APP!! ! After just 30 seconds after installation I noticed a big difference in speed rate. Thank you so much for this!

Festas Aquarela

otimo app me ajudou muito a fazer o meu site ficar mais rapido e intuitivo com meus compradores obrigado

ODIN'S EMPIRE

Mega cool und einfach zu bedienen. Ist sehr übersichtlich gestaltet und ist für jedermann leicht zu verstehen. I like

Bare Organics Lux Skincare

great app, very easy to install as well. my site was only 26 in speed score but now it went up very high. y=many thankssssss. i was very worried as to how i would cope with the slow nature of the store if multiple persons would check out at the same time.
Faicy O.

Customly Gifts

Very easy to install, I could see a difference in speed immediately. I would highly recommend installing this to your site.

KeModa Orologi

It's amazing! Simple and fast.. TOP! And the app is free, it is, i think one of the best app that exist!