ROAR: Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free
Page Speed Booster

Dosatch

Location France
Time spent using app 39 minutes

I really like this app. It optimize my all the content and also increase speed better than before. my domain is working fine as per as before low speed to high speed.

Seductive Vixen

I used the app and it works fast and efficient. i know my customers are going to love how smooth the site runs

CHERISH

Location China
Time spent using app 21 minutes

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

BuyBuyLaptop Italia

Location Italy

per adesso sto provando a vedere qualhe reazione in base alle pagine e ai visitatori, per il momento la facilità di installazione e molto buona

savings.with.patti-609

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I used this app to help me speed things up a bit in my store. It took little to nothing to set it up. I recommend this app for anyone needing that extra boost.

elle's secret Beauty

I Just completed my setup of the app, An easy quick setup. I'm happy with it. I'll have to have somtme to try the app.

Opulent Kurlz

SO FAR SO GOOD CAN WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS OF THE STORE AND THE SPEED. VERY EASY TO INSTALL AND NAVIGATE THE WEBSITE

Reflow

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is just amazing, Quick, Easy and it actually works. I installed the app and in just a few seconds I was up and running.

GirlsHoco

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's useful for my website.it works well and works with any customized themes. I think you will need it.

Eternal Bonds

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to speed up my store because I was getting a slightly lower speed score than desired. It worked instantly as it says. I saw an increase in speed on mobile as well as that is where most of my customers access my store.