Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Creative Villa

good app
very helpful for my web page speed
thnks to this app
i like this app and very easy to use this app

FORMULA FAN

I just installed it, so my review might not be the most accurate one. But still, I just tried it out and surfed throught my site and clicked a couple of links and it seems to be working just as intended. The sites load quite a bit faster, especially when switching sites constantly and swiftly.
So yeah, give it a try and see whether it´ll do the job for you too or not!

August 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better.

Kawan Co.

Definitely faster than before. I just hope it will be the same with visitors of my site. Will be giving 5 stars after extensive use

August 27, 2020

Sublime Clothing Boutique

This app won’t let me log in to complete install. Tried doing it on different browsers and it still would not work. How can I finish my install?

August 25, 2020

Hi Sublime Clothing Boutique,

I'm so sorry for your case :(

Just wanna confirm if you're able to come across all these steps?
* Clear your cache (https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home) and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
* Ensure the web browser is up to date (https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-update-your-browser/) on the latest version.
* Try another device.
* If there still has this problem, please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, I will remote and check it for you.

Hope this helps :)

1980 Editions

Keep up with the good job !
We need you to survive.
Maybe improve guidance for first execution.
Thanks

December 6, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Providing a great customer experience is very important to us, and we are sorry that your initial experience did not meet that standard. We appreciate that if you could give us a chance to work with you to resolve the situation and remain available if you have any further questions or concerns.
Again, thank you very much!