No coding required
The easiest way to increase your page speed in a few clicks.
Conversion rate increasing
Reducing the page latency to improve sales.
Works with all themes
It sure does! Even, it works with any customized themes.
Su Page Speed Booster
If you want your business to be a success, your site needs to load fast. Why? Higher speed means higher conversions and better profits for your website.
But, is page load time significant? It surely is, and we break down some facts on why speed matters and a few tips to improve your site's speed.
How does loading time affects your site
- A slow loading page can harm your online business profitability.
- How exactly? It boils down to some main points that you should be concerned with if your site is not optimized and loads slowly.
— Having high bounce rates
- Consumers hate slow sites. Consumers are more likely to abandon a website if it takes much time to load.
- Losing your potential sales is staggering. And, when you have a high bounce rate, that's going to affect your conversion rate and search engine ranking.
— A drop on your conversion rates
- Latency cost sales. The more time a search page generates, the more traffic drops. As a result, this causes losing revenues.
— Low ranking on search engines
- Search engine rankings are essential, and Google states that page speed will be one of the critical factors for determining a site's quality.
- When you have less traffic for your website, you'll have fewer people buying your products, and ultimately, you'll lose out on a lot of profits.
So, what we do?
- Page Speed Booster tells your browser to use idle time to retrieve or prepare to retrieve page contents in anticipation of the user's next action.
- For example, while on the home page, the user is currently on a page to choose a product to click. So, almost the next page will be the product detail page. Page Speed Booster improves the performance of this page by having the browser retrieve the contents while the user is still thinking. Once the visitor clicks on a link, the browser only needs to retrieve the content from the browser's cache.
- As a result, Page Speed Booster helps to make your site's pages instant and improves your Conversion Rate.
What we provide you?
- Make your site's pages instant.
- Improve your Conversion Rate.
- No coding skills needed.
Install today and feel the difference right away!
Guarda l'app in azione
Scopri come funziona l'app in un esempio di negozio.Visualizza l'esempio di negozio
- Informativa sulla privacy
Le recensioni più recenti
Adding the app immediately dropped google lighthouse speed test by 4 points... Instead of increasing page speed, it reduced. Do not recommend.
Risposta dello sviluppatore
First, I would like to say that this is NOT a page speed optimization app. It enhances the user experience and the shoppers who access the site can feel it, feel the faster speed.
The Page Booster is using a technique called "prefetch", in which we’re actually requesting and downloading the page and storing it in the cache, right before your shoppers click the link to the page. However, this is dependent on a number of conditions (such as current tabs/threads opened by browser, the internet connection, the download process), as prefetching can be ignored by the browser, to balance itself. For example, the browser might just take the texts and abandon the request of a large font file or some images on a slow network. In a certain case, Firefox browser, it will only prefetch resources when “the browser is truly idle”.
I hope this makes sense!
nice experience with Page Speed Booster merchants decides whether to use this app. about my review 5
The Trail's End Store
The Page Booster is a great app! I used it to help speed up my website because it was under performing in speed. A few days after I installed it significantly improved.