Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

by Crucial Commerce Apps

The #1 Page Speed Optimizer. Automatic SEO Optimizer. Free!

Bijoux de Luxe

i love this application , im testing it and seems working very nice , the support is right here to ask question, i give it 5 stars they deserve it

Albertoff

IT DOES NOT WORK !! After starting the application, the result is 0. I am trying to put a bad grade but it does not stop. It is all manipulated so that you cannot misjudge the application. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANYTHING.

March 12, 2020

Hello Albertoff, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

Hello MMA Gear, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

* UPDATE *

We would love to get this resolved for you, a response would be greatly appreciated.

Blue Ocean Sports

Excellent, really works and is one click to set up. Thanks to the developer for making this available

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

it is easy to set up and allows you to navigate between pages with very fast optimization, a very useful application for sellers

TopKidsFashion

I've installed this app to improve the loading speed of my pages. A little bit sceptical at first, but now I'm really seeing results. Pages are loading faster. Great app so far.

SIMPLEMENTE SOY

Wooow so simple and so efficients. just turn it on and the website it´s surfing! Great work. Keep it up!

G&MN STORE

Ho usato questa app per aiutarmi nel mio sito, mi piace molto , principalmente come lo fa...sarebbe bello se lo facesse meglio.

Sevo Fashion Store

Great app. Will update more after using for a while. Speed optimization is one of the most important factors in site ranking

Yubbit.com

Incredible. click on any pages on your website and the results are INSTANTLY. Amazing speed at the fullest, its turbo !!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Premium Fishers

I tried it by timer and tested many pages on my website and it really works. Hats off to the developers.