Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

by Crucial Commerce Apps

The #1 Page Speed Optimizer. Automatic SEO Optimizer. Free!

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I was looking for something to speed up my website internally. I believe this app is a good try... As it did the job!

Weaves Galore

I installed the app and it actually worked really quick! For it to be a free app its quite amazing. Love it!

Stuff & Trends

I am reinstalling this app, I will give it another oportunity, please don't fail. Easy to install and I hope it works

Ansanow

i really like the app. though it is free but is doing perfectly well. my page load faster than before.

SHOP EXPERSS

YEAH I like the app really use full

Fur Baby's Online

Super easy installation! One click and done! My pages load so much faster! Thank you! I would definitely recommend this app to anyone!

Tawvig

Very goooood App ! Two clicks and the website is already faster, also the App is really free. Great Job. Thanks a lot for that !

www.sluizibiza.com

I wanted a faster loading website and the website visibly loads a lot faster. Simple and quick. Thank you!

kt0r

The app works perfectly, it pre-loads the links once on your website so that your website navigation is much quicker. So switching between pages is very quick. A+ Customer for life when it comes to Crucial Commerce apps!

OOM SHOPS

Its a good app, easy to use. i think that they have even more apps, you can check it out as well. I have the image optizmer aswell