Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

by Crucial Commerce Apps

The #1 Page Speed Optimizer. Automatic SEO Optimizer. Free!

Fur Baby's Online

Super easy installation! One click and done! My pages load so much faster! Thank you! I would definitely recommend this app to anyone!

Tawvig

Very goooood App ! Two clicks and the website is already faster, also the App is really free. Great Job. Thanks a lot for that !

www.sluizibiza.com

I wanted a faster loading website and the website visibly loads a lot faster. Simple and quick. Thank you!

kt0r

The app works perfectly, it pre-loads the links once on your website so that your website navigation is much quicker. So switching between pages is very quick. A+ Customer for life when it comes to Crucial Commerce apps!

OOM SHOPS

Its a good app, easy to use. i think that they have even more apps, you can check it out as well. I have the image optizmer aswell

Essence Of Nature LLC

Just downloaded this app along with a few of there others can't wait to see how they perform they form builder is hands down my favorite. I'll update once I see a difference.

Sofizara

GyroGlobe

Increased my loading speed by close to a second. Guy in tutorial video is straight to the point and wishes you a good day.

Double Dream

I like that it's free, hopefully this never changes. It's working well so far. No bugs, website is clearly faster.

Hedgedin

I really love this APP.
It definitely speeds up my pages.
And it is FREE.
Thank you very much developer!