Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

by Crucial Commerce Apps

The #1 Page Speed Optimizer. Automatic SEO Optimizer. Free!

The Advens

Just 1 single click does the magic! This app got my speed up from 47 to 58 when checked with Google PageSpeed Insight. Slowly getting there...

Czy babyy

havent yet used the app but it does look good. I will leave a valid review after i add it to my store

Barks and Things

A fantastic app, totally worth the download. I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to increase their page speed.

Stoned Hilda

Wow! It really works! Extremely easy to install. Small video once installed is very helpful also. Thank you :)

Gotcho Back

Well damn! It works. Actually works. Thanks guys.

Connecticut Country Clothing

Increased website speed on cell phones, and photo downloads on landing page on desktop. Not certain link speed increased.

Trump 2020 Tees

Very simple to use. Thank you! I only just set it up so I hope to see that it helps my customers shopping.

PrintFeelings

Wow! Really improves my site's load speed which is crucial for any site's ranking on google. Thanks a ton! The only concern is, is it really free forever?

January 6, 2020

Free forever, there will never be hidden fees or surprises with our apps =)

Voltage Coffee Supply

Easy to install. Still waiting to see our page times increase via Google Analytics. So far so good, thanks. Looking at your other apps as well.

Cargo Container Services

So far I am enjoying the app and hope it helps my business. This is the first time I’ve looked into this.