Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

by Crucial Commerce Apps

The #1 Page Speed Optimizer. Automatic SEO Optimizer. Free!

PrintFeelings

Wow! Really improves my site's load speed which is crucial for any site's ranking on google. Thanks a ton! The only concern is, is it really free forever?

January 6, 2020

Free forever, there will never be hidden fees or surprises with our apps =)

Voltage Coffee Supply

Easy to install. Still waiting to see our page times increase via Google Analytics. So far so good, thanks. Looking at your other apps as well.

Cargo Container Services

So far I am enjoying the app and hope it helps my business. This is the first time I’ve looked into this.

PickAProduct

It is a great app. It really speeds up loading pages which is crucial for keeping the customer's on your site. They leave quickly when they have to wait too long for pages to load. Thank you!

Tactical Beards

Wow, finally an app that does EXACTLY what it says it does, and for free? I was hesitant, but went ahead and tried it. Highly recommended!

The Saroya Collection

Thank you for the increased speed to my website! It is a much need improvement to my website. Thank you so much

SCANDINORDIC.com

Makes a big difference and also helps me realise which images or sections are creating traffic issues. Excellent app TYVM

Nice Shop

Great application, helps a lot even at the speed of the page. and best of all being free... Congratulations for attitude

RestaurantStock.com

It seems like the app works! Our site definitely seems like it loads faster! Thank you for offering such an app... and for free! wow!

Surrey Vapes | The Best Vape Store In Surrey, BC

We have definitely noticed an increase in website speed when navigating between menu items, A+ app would recommend. Easy setup as always.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next