Speedster Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Optimizer Pro. Automatic SEO Optimizer.

Free plan available

BedandbathLinen

I have used app its Good but Can't install again. Can you please help me according to this issue.
I

July 15, 2020

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

World MMA Gear

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 month

It worked for a few days then all back to normal. The speed of the website didn't get improved for a bit. Disappointing

March 20, 2020

Hello MMA Gear, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

* UPDATE *

We would love to get this resolved for you, a response would be greatly appreciated.

If you could please reply to us so we can resolve this for you it would be greatly appreciated.

Albertoff

Location Spain
Time spent using app 33 minutes

IT DOES NOT WORK !! After starting the application, the result is 0. I am trying to put a bad grade but it does not stop. It is all manipulated so that you cannot misjudge the application. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANYTHING.

March 12, 2020

Hello Albertoff, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

* UPDATE *