Speedster Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Optimizer Pro. Automatic SEO Optimizer.

Free plan available

mary-minerals

"Crucial" is right! Some SEO page speed optimizer is an absolute necessity for those of you that don't have the deep pockets for an in-house developer.

Space Ice Therapy

Noticed an a loading speed change as soon as we used it. Had a previous problem with delays on some of our pages.

Thebuyhops

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I love this app the speed of my online store was rocket boost in a matter of seconds... Thank you for helping

Way Out Gear

Hey this is great!I have been trying to get a faster page and as I am new to shopify it has been a challenge to say the least.

Adelle Beauty

I really like this app, I don't know much about SEO and this app does all the heavy lifting for me. I love it.

Avalon Breeze

My store is large and was quite slow I needed something to speed up my store. This app is easy to use and it works great.

Our-ShoppingCart.com / OurShoppingCart.com

Location Singapore

So far so good after using for a week, worth trying for ppl just started with low or no budget for app.

Wow, Pilates!

It's free and it improved my page speed in Google PSI by 3 points. My site is still a bit slow but slightly less than it was and it didn't cost me anything so thanks to the developer for creating this.

Faith UnBroken Clothing

Time spent using app 4 minutes

So Far so good, will update every quarterly if my opinion of the app changes over the coarse of time.

Pizarkle

Only just added this app so dont know what its like will wait and see. Five stars for now...............

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9