Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

majorcom-fachhandel

Diese App hat meinen Seiten Speed eindeutig gebremst. Sobald ich diese deaktiviert und dann aus dem Theme gelöscht habe (was nicht schwierig war) , habe ich sofort wieder MEHRMALS meine höhere Geschwindigkeit (pagespeed insights) messen können. 1 Stern für kostenlos, 1 Stern, weil es problemlos zu deinstallieren war.

September 30, 2021

Hi there,

First and foremost, thank you for your feedback – I can understand how important website speed is in today’s world, so I see the desire to keep your website loading as quick as possible.

The app adds a one-line javascript reference that does not interact with your theme. This app will not increase or decrease any page load speed metrics. The app preloads links, which only works from the second page view. These apps do not account for second page load times in their results.

The app utilizes open source software to preload links on your theme, thus speeding up loading times after the first page load. As mentioned throughout the app, some themes already include this open source code by default. As a result, these themes wouldn’t see any increase in speed because the code is already present.

I’ve reached out on email to try and help out with troubleshooting, feel free to respond on there or on here!

Cheers,
James

BaeVibez Skincare

What an excellent app! I mean bravo! So elated to have to have this in our store. Thank you so much!

August 30, 2021

Wonderful! 🤩 It's music to our ears that you are happy with our app! Cheers, Kevin

Sizy

It simply just works. One simple set of code that gets added and it makes the sites page speed increase substantially.

August 23, 2021

We're so excited that our app has provided excellent results for your store! Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. 🙌 Best wishes, Kevin

Eagles|Patriots|Steelers Gear

The app is great for speed up the page load just like the app said in the 2nd view. It is worth to try.

July 28, 2021

We're so excited that our app has provided excellent results for your store! 🙌 Your review is very much appreciated! Cheers, Kevin

Under shop

Perfecta!! velocidad altísima a la hora de ir de pagina en pagina! ¡La recomiendo! ahora toca ver si seguirá funcionando!!

June 30, 2021

Tu alabanza significa el mundo para nosotros. ¡Muchas gracias por los comentarios y la revisión de 5 estrellas! 🤩 Todo lo mejor, Kevin

LUXA Wish Shop

it's very good, I like it,i will recomand this app to my friends,and i will always use it in my shop,amazing!

June 29, 2021

5-Stars! Whoot whoot! 🌟 We're so thrilled you are enjoying the app and spreading the word about us! We're always striving to top your expectations and love the feedback! Cheers, Kevin

ADAWE STORE

Yes, for us novices, it's easy to operate and learn. In the setting, you only need to turn on the open switch to instantly improve the speed of online stores. At the same time, you need to bind additional apps to improve sales. I like it very much. Let's grow up together. Yes, for us novices, it's easy to operate and learn. In the setting, you only need to turn on the open switch to instantly improve the speed of online stores. At the same time, you need to bind additional apps to improve sales. I like it very much. Let's grow up together.

June 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review! 🚀 We're so excited to be part of your business growth and success! If you need anything at all, just let us know. Best, Kevin

CASSY | Chaussures pour femmes

Cette application est juste INCROYABLE ! J'ai vu la différence de chargement aussitôt. Mon site est devenu très rapide dans la minute où j'ai téléchargé et paramétré l'application. Et en plus cette application est gratuite, un grand merci !!

May 27, 2021

Impressionnant! Nous apprécions vraiment que vous ayez choisi notre application et vous sommes très reconnaissants de vos commentaires positifs et de vos critiques! 🤩 Meilleurs voeux, Kevin

Esprit Amerindien

J'ai utilisé cette application pour optimiser la vitesse de mon site. Cela marche très bien, très satisfait.

May 21, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour la critique positive! 🎉 Tout le meilleur, Kevin

Charmed Moonpets

I have just installed this app and I have yet to find out its use. I hope it will be useful for my store. I shall come back once I know more.

May 21, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving a review! Let us know if any questions come up or if we can help along the way. 😊 Cheers, Kevin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52