Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

The Coco Mart

According to google speed insights this app helped my store to rank up from being 35% to 48%. So it does some work!

Drip Store World Wide

This app really boosts website load time. Thanks guys . I think you could add a feature what tells the reasons why the website was loading slower.

Charm & Ko. Doll Store

i love this app, I feel that the speed of my store became faster than before, after installing this app.

Fivestarshops

Great App. Recommending it . My store works now faster then before. Easy and simple to start with just one click.

ROF Clothing

More information can see in mainboard , will be better and how much optimized image and script which page need fix.

O'Case Bébé Dakar

superbe application très utile pour augmenter la vitesse d'un site. Je recommandedela mettree en place

Treasure Buy

I used this app and it did something but I didn't notice any changes immediately, i will update my review in few days

Smykkeli

seems like my shop is faster now, but not on loading checkout that should also be part of the speed optimizer.

DieKunstGalery

best app. good app, just writing something si the word are flowting . if you read this , i ssalute you. help! but wait, theres more

Myfashunpassion

I will give it a four star for now, until i get more sales i will leave a 5 star review,
Up to so far i have happy with the page loading speed on my webpage.