Reseñas (1.295)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de junio de 2024

Izzy outta here haha, !

First i was skeptical about this app because it's free, but i get it , there is real people behind it, and they are cool

good .

FreshyFan
Francia
16 días usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 24 de junio de 2024

Thank you for giving us a chance! We're thrilled you found our team helpful and the app valuable. We're here to support you all the way!

18 de mayo de 2024

I love this team they are very helpful and 24/7 available and shout out to my buddy Jon thanks for your help today you are a star sir

Crossxnails® weargood Clothing.
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 20 de mayo de 2024

We're thrilled to have made your day! 🌟 Don't hesitate to reach out anytime. Your satisfaction means the world to us!

17 de abril de 2024

Wish I could give you guys a hug. INSTANT RESULTS and works exactly as advertised. I don't care about the insights. I care about the UX, and you guys just BOOSTED it tenfold! Thank you so much!!

Lady Lilly Designs
Sudáfrica
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 19 de abril de 2024

Wow, thank you for such a fantastic review! We're thrilled you're loving the UX improvements. Your feedback means the world to us! 🚀🤗

24 de abril de 2024

Easy to use and even better, it's free!

Sweet Pea Apparel
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 25 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We're thrilled you find the app easy to use and enjoy that it's free. Happy selling!

1 de julio de 2024

I recommend this app because it makes a lot of things easier and it has many features but most importantly their customer support is rapid. I still haven't used a lot of features but it's completely free and i'll explore it for sure

Vibrant Vibes
Pakistán
28 minutos usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 3 de julio de 2024

Thanks for recommending our app! We're glad it's making things easier for you. Enjoy exploring the features, and we're here to help if you need any assistance!

15 de mayo de 2024

Jon was extremely helpful with the set up.
Already seeing positive results and the app has just been installed!
Would recommend this app to everyone!

Black Label Society US
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 16 de mayo de 2024

Thrilled to hear you're already seeing positive results! Thanks for recommending us, and feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. 🌟

14 de junio de 2024

izzy is very supportive and have good knowledge. satisfied :)

JEEMJAWWAD

Finnigan's Play Pen
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 19 de abril de 2024

It's music to our ears that you are happy with our customer service! Your 5-star review is much appreciated! 🌟

2 de julio de 2024

FINALLY I FOUND AN APP THAT MADE MY WEBSITE GO FROM 50 TO 90 POINTS IN PAGESPEED INSIGHTS!!!!!
Sorry for the caps btw... i'm excited

Astro
Brasil
4 minutos usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 4 de julio de 2024

Wow, that's fantastic news! We're thrilled to have helped boost your website's performance. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your excitement!

24 de abril de 2024

the app is really helpful and easy to use and supports fast reply surely I recommend it .

RD Overseas
India
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 25 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your recommendation! We're glad you find the app easy to use and our support responsive. Happy to have you with us!