Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de mayo de 2024

I love this team they are very helpful and 24/7 available and shout out to my buddy Jon thanks for your help today you are a star sir

Crossxnails® weargood Clothing.
Reino Unido
Booster SEO respondió 20 de mayo de 2024

We're thrilled to have made your day! 🌟 Don't hesitate to reach out anytime. Your satisfaction means the world to us!

17 de abril de 2024

Great customer service

Finnigan's Play Pen
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 19 de abril de 2024

It's music to our ears that you are happy with our customer service! Your 5-star review is much appreciated! 🌟

15 de mayo de 2024

Jon was extremely helpful with the set up.
Already seeing positive results and the app has just been installed!
Would recommend this app to everyone!

Black Label Society US
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 16 de mayo de 2024

Thrilled to hear you're already seeing positive results! Thanks for recommending us, and feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. 🌟

3 de abril de 2024

Just installed the App on my 2nd Store and did test the speed before and after installing it.
It works VERY WELL! And this is Free!? This App is a NOBRAINER to me.
Thank you - due to this beeing free i consider the paid apps now :D This funnel works!

metal-market.eu
Austria
10 minutos usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 4 de abril de 2024

Thrilled you're loving the app and seeing great results on your 2nd store! Thanks for considering our paid apps too. Your support is much appreciated! 🌟

17 de abril de 2024

Wish I could give you guys a hug. INSTANT RESULTS and works exactly as advertised. I don't care about the insights. I care about the UX, and you guys just BOOSTED it tenfold! Thank you so much!!

Lady Lilly Designs
Sudáfrica
13 minutos usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 19 de abril de 2024

Wow, thank you for such a fantastic review! We're thrilled you're loving the UX improvements. Your feedback means the world to us! 🚀🤗

6 de marzo de 2024

god-sent

Survival Simulator
Estonia
25 días usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 8 de marzo de 2024

Thank you so much for the review! Feel free to reach out if you need help along the way! 🙂

30 de enero de 2024

My Store is very slow but this app increas my store speed 5x faster Thanks Booster Optimizer

Opelux
Pakistán
Booster SEO respondió 31 de enero de 2024

We're thrilled to hear our app supercharged your store's speed! Thank you for your awesome feedback and for choosing our app. 😊🚀

24 de abril de 2024

the app is really helpful and easy to use and supports fast reply surely I recommend it .

RD Overseas
India
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 25 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your recommendation! We're glad you find the app easy to use and our support responsive. Happy to have you with us!

3 de enero de 2024

The app is really helpful and easy to use, support really fast to reply, surely i recommend it

Crystal Zone
Estados Unidos
9 meses usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 4 de enero de 2024

We appreciate your recommendation and are thrilled to have earned your trust. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.

31 de marzo de 2024

Schneller und sehr guter Service. Nette Mitarbeiter im Chatbereich.

Santa Holz
Alemania
Booster SEO respondió 2 de abril de 2024

Schön zu hören, dass Ihnen unser Service und unser Chat-Team gefallen hat! Danke für die netten Worte. 🌟
- Kevin & Booster SEO-Team