Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
24 avril 2024

Easy to use and even better, it's free!

Sweet Pea Apparel
9 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 25 avril 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We're thrilled you find the app easy to use and enjoy that it's free. Happy selling!

3 avril 2024

Just installed the App on my 2nd Store and did test the speed before and after installing it.
It works VERY WELL! And this is Free!? This App is a NOBRAINER to me.
Thank you - due to this beeing free i consider the paid apps now :D This funnel works!

metal-market.eu
Autriche
10 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 4 avril 2024

Thrilled you're loving the app and seeing great results on your 2nd store! Thanks for considering our paid apps too. Your support is much appreciated! 🌟

5 février 2024

na sert strictement a rien, aucun effets sur la rapidité du site

Espace tapis
France
19 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 6 février 2024

Hi there,

I've reviewed your recent feedback regarding our application, and I'm genuinely sorry to hear about the speed issues you're experiencing with your store.

However, I'd like to clarify that although our application is effective, it's not a definitive solution for speeding up your store. It doesn't directly impact your online speed test scores due to its operational mechanism. Nonetheless, it significantly enhances the browsing experience for your site visitors and customers. Additionally, we provide 24/7 chat support to assist you in effectively improving your store's speed.

I've reached out to you via email to continue our discussion and explore how we can address your concerns satisfactorily.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Pat

28 février 2024

Excellente à application

ASUA
France
2 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 29 février 2024

Merci beaucoup pour tes mots gentils! Nous sommes ravis que vous appréciiez l'application. Votre soutien compte pour nous !
- Kevin et l'équipe SEO Booster

19 novembre 2023

So happy with the page speed! I tried almost everything and this works for FREE!

Bootyband Nederland
Pays-Bas
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 21 novembre 2023

We're thrilled to hear that our free app exceeded your expectations! Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for choosing our service! 🚀✨

3 novembre 2023

Blazing fast!!! I hired a company to Optimize our site speed. They did a perfect job and our site speed is now great! Our GTMetrix score is now an "A", and our Google Page Speed is 89 on mobile and 95 on desktop. Yet in spite of the near perfect page speed score, our site still felt slow. Images loaded slow. Everything on our pages had a lag. But adding the BOOSTER app brought everything together and achieved the effect we were shooting for. We now have a massively quick site!!! This 1 - 2 approach has worked for us... 1. Get the store optimized/configured to play by the rules to achieve a favorable site speed score. And 2. Use a good caching tool like the BOOSTER app. This combination has made all the difference for our store!

ExcellentSupply.com
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 6 novembre 2023

It's fantastic to hear that our app was the final piece to your site speed puzzle! Congratulations on achieving such impressive results, and thank you for sharing your successful strategy. Enjoy the new velocity of your store!

18 mai 2024

I love this team they are very helpful and 24/7 available and shout out to my buddy Jon thanks for your help today you are a star sir

Crossxnails® weargood Clothing.
Royaume-Uni
19 septembre 2023

Enhanced User Experience:
Since implementing this app, my customers have enjoyed a much better shopping experience. It's intuitive, responsive, and adds a lot of value to my site.

Favor Graphics
Viêt Nam
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 21 septembre 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! We're thrilled that our app has enhanced your customers' shopping experience and added value to your site. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. - Kevin

10 octobre 2019

Fantastic! I literally found this app by mistake. So good because my only issue with my new Shopify site is that it is slower than my old custom site... but not now! It actually works instantly. Thanks guys. Amazing!

Spencer and Rutherford
Australie
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
5 juin 2022

Trish was nice and professional. I am looking to improve my site for better conversion rate. I can't wait to see how this app will assist me in sales :)

100 Grand Hair Collection
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 7 juin 2022

We work hard in creating apps that are easy and quick to install but most importantly, skyrocket your sales! 🚀 We are so excited to be part of your business growth and success! Cheers, Kevin