Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 juillet 2023

I will structure this review as it will be a bit longer and more into depth of how the app works.

Overview:
After spending substantial time working with the app I've come to appreciate its potential as an SEO tool. It certainly aids in SEO, yet it is essential to note that it doesn't entirely replace manual work. While the app automates some tasks, these tasks typically only take between 10 to 40 seconds per product to accomplish manually.

Customer Support: 5/5
The customer support experience with Booster deserves a perfect rating. The support team is not only responsive but also extremely helpful. Their proficiency, however, could use some improvement when it comes to the specifics of SEO.

The App itself: 3/5
The functionality is crucial to discuss. It quickly becomes apparent that once you start using the app in earnest, it becomes an integral part of your online store's operation, almost to the point of being irreplaceable.

This permanent fixture results from the design, which encourages you to conduct all your SEO work within its framework. For instance, all overridden meta data is stored in a "booster config" metafield by the app. This structure has a significant implication: If you decide to uninstall the app, the "booster config" metafield is also removed, thereby erasing all your hard work. As a result, you would need to redo all the SEO adjustments manually.

In conclusion, while the app has some valuable features, it comes with a critical limitation: the potential loss of your manual work if you choose to uninstall the app. Despite this, if you're looking for an app to streamline some of your SEO tasks and you're willing to stay with it for the long haul, it could be a viable option.

VikingVogue
Suède
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

Excellente à application

ASUA
2 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 29 février 2024

Merci beaucoup pour tes mots gentils! Nous sommes ravis que vous appréciiez l'application. Votre soutien compte pour nous !
- Kevin et l'équipe SEO Booster

13 juin 2023

This app broke an automatic discount we created for a free bonus item. This killed countless orders. Our promo was for Father's Day, and customers got a free product once they spent $100 in our store. Sadly, this app, caused the cart not to mark the product free, forcing several customers to complain and bounce. As a speed plugin for an eCommerce platform, they didn't properly exclude the cart items from the cache, obviously, which is a rookie move. Sorry guys, I wish I could give you a better review, but you cost me sales.

Majestic Blends Coffee
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 13 juin 2023

Hi there,

Pat here from Booster Apps Tier 2 Support. I just saw your review and wanted to reach out to apologize for the trouble you had with our app. 😔

For clarification - the app automatically speeds up your store's load times by adding one simple script tag to your theme called booster-page-speed-optimizer.js. Page Speed Optimizer is made and designed to help boost the speed of your site in terms of clicks by pre-loading links.

You can also check our FAQs for more information about the app.

Though our app is free, it is by no means at all an app that we neglect, and we take issues such as the one you're experiencing very seriously and would love to get to the bottom of what caused the issue that broke your automatic discounts.

Would it be okay for us to collaborate with you to resolve the issue? I'll be happy to send over a collaborator's request and look further at what went wrong.

Happy to offer you any help you need here so we can turn your experience with the app around for you.

So sorry again for the hassle here. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Pat

24 octobre 2023

After approx. 2 mos. of use and seeing absolutely no change that represents any optimizing as the name and description implies and/or claims, I give this app a 1-star rating for usefulness and a 5-star rating for deception.

Mostly This'n'That
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 26 octobre 2023

Hi there,

I've read your recent feedback about our app, and I'm truly sorry to learn about the issue you're having with our app.

However, I would like to clarify that while our app definitely works, it's just not the ultimate fix to speed up your store. It also doesn't directly increase your online speed test scores because of the way it works. However, it does significantly contribute to an improved browsing experience for your site's viewers and customers. Also, we actually have our 24/7 chat support team who are more than happy to help guide you on how to really improve your store's speed.

Anyway, I have sent you an email so we can continue the conversation and discuss how we can go about making things better for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Lester

28 août 2023

I'm very sorry but I couldn't get any results. I uploaded 1 week passed, but my speed remains constant at the speed before uploading. I didn't get the result.

Lady Ros
Turquie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 29 août 2023

Hi Lady Ros,

I've read your recent feedback about our app, and I'm truly sorry to learn about the speed issues you're encountering with your store.

However, I would like to clarify that while our app definitely works, it's not really an ultimate fix to speed up your store. It also doesn't directly increase your online speed test scores because of the way it works. However, it does significantly contribute to an improved browsing experience for your site's viewers and customers. Also, we actually have our 24/7 chat support team who are more than happy to help guide you on how to really improve your store's speed.

I have sent you an email so we can continue the conversation and discuss how we can go about making things right for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Lester

2 août 2023

Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'mouseoverTimer' has already been declared (at booster-page-speed-optimizer.js?23:1:1)

After installing the plugin, the browser console throws an error indicating that the variable has already been defined. Please fix it for me.

KATVR
Chine
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 3 août 2023

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced after installing the app. Our team is actively working on resolving the issue, and we'll release an update soon to fix the problem. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we appreciate your patience. - Kevin

5 février 2024

na sert strictement a rien, aucun effets sur la rapidité du site

Espace tapis
19 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 6 février 2024

Hi there,

I've reviewed your recent feedback regarding our application, and I'm genuinely sorry to hear about the speed issues you're experiencing with your store.

However, I'd like to clarify that although our application is effective, it's not a definitive solution for speeding up your store. It doesn't directly impact your online speed test scores due to its operational mechanism. Nonetheless, it significantly enhances the browsing experience for your site visitors and customers. Additionally, we provide 24/7 chat support to assist you in effectively improving your store's speed.

I've reached out to you via email to continue our discussion and explore how we can address your concerns satisfactorily.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Pat

13 septembre 2023

Mon avis est mitigé. Déjà l'installation n'est pas claire vous cliquez sur un bouton et c'est tout , le message est d'aller voir le site et de revenir... Bon. À la première vue il est rapide (mais pas plus qu'avant).
Ensuite il est précisé qu'aucun outil de mesure de la vitesse (genre Gmetrix) ne sera positivement impacté. Il n'est pas possible de mesurer le gain de rapidité. Ah. Bon.
Sur l'interface de shopify j'ai toujours la note de vitesse de 34. Ce qui signifie que ma boutique est plus lente que les autres... Donc est-ce que Booster fonctionne ?
Seul Booster le sait.
Soit ça fonctionne et c'est l'application la plus simple et efficace du monde
Soit ça ne fonctionne pas (pas d'amélioration) et c'est l'application la plus initule qui soit.

B.B.N des vins en Bio, Biodynamie et Nature & des livres

Tunisie
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 29 septembre 2023

Hi there,

I've read your recent app review and I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with indexing.

I just want to clarify that our app shouldn't affect indexing and that it shouldn't create duplicate pages. Page Speed Optimizer is made and designed to help boost the speed of your site in terms of clicks by pre-loading links. This app starts working after the first-page load because it is preloading links on the page.

The app automatically speeds up your store's load times by adding one simple file to your theme called booster-page-speed-optimizer.js!

Page Speed Optimizer uses lightweight, but powerful Javascript to improve your store's page loading times. It does this by feeding information to the browser, based on a user's interaction with your site. There are three general steps involved in the application of this script.

1. The script checks for all links on a page when it first loads.
2. When a user moves their mouse cursor over a link or touches it on a mobile device - even while scrolling - the script tells the browser to begin pre-loading that link in the background. This ensures faster page loading.
3. If a user moves away from the link without clicking it, the script tells the browser to stop preloading that link.

Streaming sites use a similar idea when they play a silent preview of a video as you hover over it on a results page.

This is the reason why testing tools such as GTMetrix or Pingdom will not be able to detect our app's improvements to your site. They are not able to simulate this real-world, user behavior in their tests. Our app helps improve performance on the user's end for an optimal experience of your store.

Hope this clarifies how our app works, please do let us know if you have any other questions by responding to the email we sent you.

Regards,
Darrel

27 août 2019

okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok

GVMLED