Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer | Reviews

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

Flume Clothing

Actually slowed down my loading time by about 300ms. No point in using it unless im pressing the button in a wrong way.

DaVallia

All my images would NOT load after app install! Not worthy. I don't think I have any more words to explain as required by the program. Website worked perfect before app install, website would not load images after. And it wasn't the app?

December 19, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. I'm afraid this completely unrelated to the app :( Our app places a single line of javascript code to speed up your next page load - we do not have any access to editing or updating your images.

Gone Glamping

After I activated the app, the "Buy Now" button started blinking on all product pages so nobody can press it and buy anything. I contacted Shopify help desk and my theme developer - they said it is caused by a code left from 3rd party app which was not removed properly. The 3rd party app is Page Speed Optimiser. Shopify has created ticked and contacted them on my behalf, I also tried to reach out to them and got the email back: As a business yourselves, I hope you understand that with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide help documentation support for these apps.
My site is down and there is no support to solve it.

September 11, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. I've replied to the ticket submitted. I'm afraid this was not caused by our app. The app adds a one-line javascript reference that doesn't interact with your theme. I'd be more than happy to fix this for you though. I've sent collaborator details to your email.

Paul Jarrel

I don't how it work so well for everyone.

We checked our website speed before adding the app with the google speed check.

And we checked it after.

The website went slower and even worst after the second day.

Sky Arrowz

I used this app to optimize my website loading time even though the app says no need to take any actions my webpage still takes close to 14 seconds to load.

June 25, 2020

Hi there, thanks for the review. You are absolutely correct, the app will not show any increase or decrease in GTmetrix or any other tool.

Important Notice:
This app will not increase or decrease any pageload speed metrics such as Pingdom or Gmetrix. The app preloads links, which only works from the second page view. These apps DO NOT account for second page load times in their results.
-----------

The app utilizes open source software (https://github.com/instantpage/instant.page) to preload links on your theme, thus speeding up loading times after the first page load.

As mentioned throughout the app, some themes already include this open source code by default. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed because the code is already present.

we-nexus

Worst app ever i installed in my store..........................

Shit***Apps... Note Recommended..................

June 10, 2020

Hi there,

Not a big fan of the swearing, but I understand that you might have been frustrated using the app for some reason.

More than happy to help dig into any issues you may have had if you'd like to share?

Harmony Headbands

Time wasted, it does not work to increase page speed, It does not work in Gtmetrix or any tool , so stay away

June 8, 2020

The Kuvu

I would rate zero if I could. Took my score down 5 points instantly, these shopify plugins leave a lot to be desired, all of them.

Kpop Exchange

There's no way to get a hold of the company and I need help. I'm getting website errors across every page and it looks like there’s uncompressed JavaScript files being served all from your app.

Can you enable compression?

Thanks

ecclesmedia

The app only takes 2 seconds to apply but I retested my site on third party tester and it's still the same....

June 8, 2020