Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Make your pages feel like they load (almost) instantly

Price: Free

One-Click Page Speed Optimizer

Coban

Time spent using app About 1 year

I tried so many apps today, some free some paid and none of them actually did anything. A few were creating a modified version of my site and I had to go in and adjust everything. But this app is actually just one button. I am soo impressed. Welldone guys. It feels so much quicker to use the site.

Offer Smile

Great app indeed. It instantly and noticeably increases your website speed right after one simple click. Loved it

iheartmycase.com

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I didn't believed at first. Then I read reviews, decided to try it.
THANK YOU FOR EXISTING, DEVELOPERS!

Streter

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

kitchandme

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 2 years

i like this app, it really make my page faster. and one thing i like is, it's free and simple and easy to install

SnowPlus

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 8 hours

This is a very good plug-in. I recommend adding one for each website. It's very useful. I added it. I hope you can add it as well.

Ines Gloves

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 years

Could be amazing.. Not really clear how it speeds up.. Still checking if it really works.. So 4 stars for the benefit..

Aleatório

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just installed but an error is appearing: ERROR 500, INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. when trying to activate the app

August 19, 2019

Hi there, so sorry to hear you ran into an issue 🙁 I've checked out your store and all should be good now. If you're still having an issue please feel free to email stuart@boosterapps.com and I'll get this resolved for you asap.

Cheers
Stuart

WabbiOfficial

Location Netherlands

I have no idea if it works, but it's free! so who cares if it works or not. JKJK i hope it works fine tbh

Ann More Products

Time spent using app About 2 months

My store was just loading pretty slow and I double checked Page Speed Optimizer and opened it on my app., section since I changed to a new theme and anyway, it definitely loaded much faster instantly. Thank you!