4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly enhancing site speed and improving user experience, particularly for stores with numerous images. It's praised for its easy one-click setup, responsive customer support, and SEO benefits. Some consider it an essential part of their store's operation, with both free and paid features available.

October 19, 2020

Acabo de instalar la aplicacion para poder optimizar el tiempo de carga de mi pagina. y ya noto la diferencia.

The Allay Store
3 minutes using the app
October 16, 2020

I liked that fact that it was so simple to install and that I began to see results with the speed of my site almost immediately.

Daily Offers And Steals
Edited November 18, 2020

Free and it works. Straight forward usage. Thank you! User friendly too!!!! Everyone should give it a try!!!!!

ToySpace SG
Singapore
October 9, 2020

My site speed increased the moment I clicked on!!! I highly recommend this app. Make sure you get it

Crossover Threads
October 8, 2020

yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good.

Thrupack™
Edited October 14, 2020

Thank you. It is good to use. The website speed became better than before. It will be very helpful to us.

Paw ID
October 19, 2020

This app works great! My website load speed was a little slow due to custom coding, but this app makes it load much faster.

Premier Fitness Supply
December 13, 2019

My web speed was drastically lowered with the Google speed meter. I do not recommend it, it is to have a module that is not needed

M-MAX audio
Spain
About 1 hour using the app
Booster SEO replied December 13, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review. I'm afraid this has nothing to do with our app.. The app will have no impact on pingdom or gtmetrix, this is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page.. 😔
Cheers, Stuart

September 11, 2020

After I activated the app, the "Buy Now" button started blinking on all product pages so nobody can press it and buy anything. I contacted Shopify help desk and my theme developer - they said it is caused by a code left from 3rd party app which was not removed properly. The 3rd party app is Page Speed Optimiser. Shopify has created ticked and contacted them on my behalf, I also tried to reach out to them and got the email back: As a business yourselves, I hope you understand that with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide help documentation support for these apps.
My site is down and there is no support to solve it.

Gone Glamping
About 1 hour using the app
Booster SEO replied September 11, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. I've replied to the ticket submitted. I'm afraid this was not caused by our app. The app adds a one-line javascript reference that doesn't interact with your theme. I'd be more than happy to fix this for you though. I've sent collaborator details to your email.

Cheers
Stuart

January 21, 2021

Superfast in a minute! Incredible app. Super recommended. I went from 35 points to 70. I don't know if it will last, but I hope so.

8m2altea
Spain
Booster SEO replied January 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the review and for recommending us to the community! 🤩 If you have any questions or if we can help in any way, please feel free to reach out to us at support@boosterapps.com

Cheers, Katherine