Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 23, 2020

nothing changed, my page speed it's even wort on both, mobile and web site. Using a clean template.

The Brand Decò
Argentina
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Booster Apps replied April 7, 2020

Hi there, sorry we let you down here. Some themes already include our speed optimization code. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed. Cheers, Stuart

February 16, 2020

Its still slow. This is the second time i have tried this app and this is the second time that it is letting me down. Come on there has to be something better yous can do.

A.T.I.Z
Time spent using app: 6 months
Booster Apps replied February 16, 2020

January 28, 2020

After installing the performance data of the page actually got worse. So I had to delete it again and looking for another one

Messerpunkt
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Booster Apps replied January 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) I'm afraid the app will not show any results whatsoever on page speed apps such as pingdom or gtmetrix.

This is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page...

Edited January 22, 2020

Didn't improve page speed at all. If anything it was slightly slower, probably due to loading more JS. Benchmarked using Google Pagespeed Insights before, tested after - no difference/slightly worse.

Heights
Time spent using app: 4 months
Booster Apps replied January 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review. I'm afraid this has nothing to do with our app.. The app will have no impact on pingdom or gtmetrix, this is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page.. 😔

December 26, 2019

Didn't see any increase in site speed. Not sure what the app actually did, but it didn't help. I guess it wasn't a bad test for free

Duke's Beard Care
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 19, 2019

Seemed like a promising app at first but then experienced difficulties. Reached out for support and was completely ignored. Shocking. First ever app that i’ve come across that doesn’t offer support so be weary of this if you happen to experience any issues. Find an app that offers support!

SienCy
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 13, 2019

My web speed was drastically lowered with the Google speed meter. I do not recommend it, it is to have a module that is not needed

M-MAX audio
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Booster Apps replied December 13, 2019

November 17, 2019

This app will literally DOUBLE or TRIPLE your page load speed. This app is terrible. I used Pingdom Tools at tools.pingdom.com to test my page load speed before adding the app, with an average page load speed of 1.87 Seconds. After adding the app my page load speed average was 5.035 seconds. After removing the app and deleting it my page load speed went back to and average of 1.75 seconds. Highly recommend STAYING AWAY FROM THIS B.S. If I could give NO STARS, I WOULD.

TheMFC
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Booster Apps replied November 17, 2019

November 16, 2019

One click optimization, seemed easy enough. Increased my page load time in GTMetrix from 3.3 seconds to 5.7 seconds, and decreased my PageSpeed Insights (Google) scores from 43 Mobile / 86 Desktop to 33 Mobile / 70 Desktop. Not good!

Trailful Outdoor Co.
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Booster Apps replied November 17, 2019

Edited November 12, 2019

I want to cancel, and your app doesn't have any information as to what to do to perform a cancellation to your app????

Please cancel this account, thank you.

I think your app it's absolutely over expensive.

black-hat-foffy.com