Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

Gnaka Shop

l'application est encore en mode essai, difficile a le noter pour l'instant
la suite nous dira le reste

T-ô-si boutique

Amazing...you don't see anathing but it do the job ! How ? I don't know, that's wy I installed this add, not to understand but have the result...

Tania's Online Closet

we will see thanx ......... hope it loads faster now and gets me conversions.
....................................................
thank you taniasonlinecloset.com

Furry-Bestfriends

This is good. I had to refresh to see the results. I am happy. It would be nice if it gave helpful suggestions.

Miles Beauty

Parece que va mas rápido en algunas opciones, pero al cargar un producto en concreto va un poco lento. Gracias!!!!!!!

Bonita senorita

Well, it seems to work. it looks like its loading faster. ill see how it continues but if it stays like this then its great. Free as well so really cant complain.

Ruff & Stuff Puppy Sells...

NICE! Noticed it working immediately. Thumbs up for a great app. Hope it helps. I sure need it. Thanks

SNAPMALAYA

from the beginning I was a little unsure of these apps. but after installing and trying, I think my website is a bit faster when it comes to mobile especially. don't think so haha. thank you for creating these apps and most importantly, it's free!

Bozsky

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

The Blue Mahoe

I use this app to speed up the pages on my store. My store has been awesome since. has.... it’s a must have.