Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 28, 2021

Great little app my site has a lot of images as an artist and will need it for page optimization and refresh rates.

Roclla Media
Time spent using app: 4 months
Booster Apps replied December 29, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! 🙂 We'd like a chance to see how we could have made your experience a 5-Star and any feedback you have for us. Or if we can help in any way, drop us a line anytime. Best regards, Kevin

December 23, 2021

I haven't yet used the app... I am just verifying my store and they asked if I could give them a review. They have been very helpful so far so 4 out of 5 is where its at currently.

Luna Lane Crystals
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Booster Apps replied December 23, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Just let us know if you need help or assistance along the way. Our team here at Booster Apps is happy to help! All the best, Kevin

December 21, 2021

Arianne was very professional and extremely helpful. Keep up the good work and don't hesitate to keep me up to date.

JM Sails and Bags
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Booster Apps replied December 21, 2021

Thanks for the positive review, JM Sails and Bags! 😊 But we want all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience, and we'd like to hear from you on how we could have done that for you. Drop us a line anytime to let us know. All the best, Kevin

February 1, 2021

buena aplicación hace lo que dice, aumenta la velocidad de la pagina una vez ya has entrado en ella y vuelves a ella, no en la carga inicial .

Pink Ants
Spain
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 7, 2021

Excelent, is a best option to optimize the speed in shopify page and the image products, very powerfull

SAVAGECOMX
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 17, 2020

We are using this on our website www.kratosz.com. Customer service is good but the app can only do so much on Shopify as to optimize speed.

Kratosz
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 30, 2020

Good App! so far so good. the speed change was clearly seen after the app was installed. a good app so far

Bijouterie Laila
Morocco
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
September 28, 2020

Webshop got soo fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECOVER
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 28, 2020

slight difference, my speed for mobile increased from 6 to 9 and desktop from 36 to 40, so that is not a big difference unfortunately.

BankhoezenSpecialist
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Booster Apps replied September 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks for the review. You are absolutely correct, the app will not show any increase or decrease in GTmetrix or any other tool.

From our FAQ on the dashboard of the app:

-----------
Important Notice:
This app will not increase or decrease any pageload speed metrics such as Pingdom or Gmetrix. The app preloads links, which only works from the second page view. These apps DO NOT account for second page load times in their results.
-----------

The app utilizes open source software (https://github.com/instantpage/instant.page) to preload links on your theme, thus speeding up loading times after the first page load.

As mentioned throughout the app, some themes already include this open source code by default. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed because the code is already present.

Cheers
Stuart

September 25, 2020

This app does what it says even though Shopify still says my store is slow. After the first page clicking through my site is faster.

Tip-Top Shaper